Charliechen47
Image Comments 07 Apr 21:21
joined Dec 12, 2018
Euxmppku8aagxlu-orig

^^Agreed it's my favorite pairing in the game. They're so effing cute

Charliechen47
Websites Like Dynasty 07 Apr 21:20
joined Dec 12, 2018

Not sure where you saw those rumors... but anyway, if you go to mangadex.org and filter the tags so it only shows yuri , shoujo ai (they use it there!) slice of life with a bit of bread then it turns into something like dynasty

Thank you so much! And I just wanted back up. God forbid anything happens to this website.

Charliechen47
Websites Like Dynasty 06 Apr 23:51
joined Dec 12, 2018

Does anyone else know other websites like are similar to dynasty scans? Before coming across this website I was a very very lost lesbian. I heard that a lot of scanalations were abandoning this website--less and less chapters are being updated and uploaded here. That's super scary. So does anyone know of another other sites like this one?

Charliechen47
Image Comments 06 Apr 22:10
joined Dec 12, 2018
En-1024983963268395008

This right here...this is what I want in life.

joined Dec 12, 2018

I also wouldn’t be surprised if volleyball-club-kouhai has it for that other classmate (if indeed not for Shino herself originally.)

Minato seem to be hinted to have something for Shino in chapter 63. The way she reject every confession heavily impliedshe had a potential crush on Shino but don't want to confess.

Yea I agree. It kinda reminds of me the mc's friend from useless princess. It's 70+ chapters at this point and I honestly don't think nozomi sees shino as more than a sister. I get super gay vibes from shino tho. If nozomi and shino doesn't end up together I sure hope minato and shino end up dating. They would be so cute together.

joined Dec 12, 2018

What exactly is het?