https://twitter.com/yagakimi/status/1130314018533462017

joined Oct 30, 2018

The.. last.. chapter T^T (preview)
https://twitter.com/anokonikiss/status/1100386906817232904

last edited at Feb 28, 2019 10:01AM

shrugs
joined Oct 30, 2018

staaaahhp

Look, I understand your sentiments, but matsuri_wins and I are both mature enough to have this discussion without strangling each other and it still relates to the manga (mostly), so it's not bad to let all of it out.

Uh... unfortunate phrasing is unfortunate.

You sure about that? You did admit to getting defensive in the past, but why is there a need to get defensive if you felt no insult? "Unfortunate phrasing" cannot be ignored because this is entirely a textual medium. But I suppose masturi_wins also has a choice not to respond to you so.. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Seeing that you're unlikely to cease, I wish you a good day, and I guess I'll stay off the forums for a while :\

shrugs
joined Oct 30, 2018

staaaahhp

shrugs
joined Oct 30, 2018

I have enjoyed silently reading everyone's reactions and theories up until these past recent pages. The negativity and personal attacks are entirely unnecessary, and quite frankly spoil the discussion of the manga. There's enough of that going around, and we certainly don't need that here.

I, however, hope that there will continue to be more open - and foremost, courteous - discussion, refuting theories, etc., free of disdain and feeling the need to make accusations towards each other, whether justified or not (there really is no need for the discussions to turn personal). If you find yourself getting irritated or agitated, might I suggest taking a breather first and do something else for a bit - it really does help. You're free to do whatever you want I suppose, but I doubt it's in your best interest to get so heated over something that is meant to be recreational enjoyment. With utmost sincerity, pretty please.

Keep in mind that this is a work of fiction and everything is just speculation. Whether fiction or not, people, if nothing else, cannot be counted on to be consistent with their behaviour (we are all complex beings) so don’t take it too seriously this “it’s not in keeping with her character” business. It may not be considered “good” in a literary sense to have too many character inconsistencies, but it would not be completely unrealistic in a real-life setting.

To that end, may we get some good shed-lovin for the main couple, and at the very least, closure for each of our beloved characters, which I'm sure Nakatani will deliver.

I wish you all a happy day, fellow readers =)