Forum › Posts by fuckangst

fuckangst
joined Sep 17, 2018

Sorry, I thought there were more than 20 chapters. But yes, it was Kimi Koi Limit. Thank you both.

Actually there is another manga I can‘t find anymore. It‘s about a superficial girl who wants to become an idol or compete in a beauty pageant or win some kind of popularity contest or something like that (can‘t remember). She gets saved from a pervert by some delinquent chick on a train and at the end they become a couple and the superficial girl stops giving a shit about beauty pageants etc. I remember the delinquent girl wearing a face mask most of the time.

It‘s a vague description, but does somebody know it?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/from_aiu_station_on_the_hiragana_line

Also check out its sequel.

That was fast, thank you.

last edited at Sep 19, 2018 11:31AM

fuckangst
joined Sep 17, 2018

Sorry, I thought there were more than 20 chapters. But yes, it was Kimi Koi Limit. Thank you both.

Actually there is another manga I can‘t find anymore. It‘s about a superficial girl who wants to become an idol or compete in a beauty pageant or win some kind of popularity contest or something like that (can‘t remember). She gets saved from a pervert by some delinquent chick on a train and at the end they become a couple and the superficial girl stops giving a shit about beauty pageants etc. I remember the delinquent girl wearing a face mask most of the time.

It‘s a vague description, but does somebody know it?

fuckangst
joined Sep 17, 2018

I‘m looking for a 20-30 chapter series about two childhood or high school friends who reunite (in Tokyo I think) and become roommates. One girl is small and the cute type and has a one-sided crush on the other who is the sexy mature type, but in the end they become a couple. I also remember the cute girl running off to sit under a bridge whenever there is drama.

Anyone know which one I am talking about? I have gone through several tags and couldn‘t find it.