Forum › Posts by alle111

alle111
Citrus discussion 20 Aug 19:24
joined Aug 20, 2018

Can people please stop saying that the ending was rushed please? Inform before you say something. Citrus will continue in a new manga called Citrus + in which you will have the ending expanded and adventures of their lives after marriege. The ending was rushed on purpose to open a path for Citrus +, so stop it already

alle111
Citrus discussion 20 Aug 19:21
joined Aug 20, 2018

Rushed ending, but you can tell Saburouta wanted to be done with this. Don't blame them. I'd be pretty fed up if I had to work on the same project for...what, 5 years?

I'm disappointed we didn't get the outcome that a lot of us were hoping for (i.e. Yuzu doesn't chase after Mei and instead Mei has to chase after Yuzu later, Yuzu develops more independence, Mei grows a backbone, etc.), but I'm also really relieved we're done.

I'm not going to get into details since that would take up an entire page of comments, so I'll just summarize my overall feelings for the series: it's okay. It's not well-written, the main characters don't really develop at all, conflict is always repetitive, and there are lots of cringey moments. That being said, Citrus is worth a read, and I think every yuri fan should read it at least once. The art is fantastic, the supporting cast is great, and there are lots of cute and fluffy moments.

Hopefully, SU's next work will have more coherency and will be written better.