Forum › Posts by ray-ray

ray-ray
Citrus discussion 23 Aug 08:24
joined Aug 18, 2018

Well was that whole arranged marriage plotline really necessary? I feel as if Mei didnt learn anything by being together with Yuzu. By being more honest with her feelings and being true to them. Instead she chose her family's inheritance over her love for Yuzu which I actually find very disappointing. If it wasnt because Yuzu chased after her then I dont dount that she would have married the guy.

In the end Mei didnt really develop as a character. Yuzu deserved better. Yet I can't help but keep supporting their love.

I hope the spin off doesnt disappoint!

well i think she did like her but was sacred to be with her but this manga was just ass start of good then turned to shit

ray-ray
Citrus discussion 18 Aug 15:18
joined Aug 18, 2018

Punctuation is overrated nowadays...
you are right its the internet no one cares about it

ray-ray
Citrus discussion 18 Aug 14:28
joined Aug 18, 2018

Gald the trash that is citrus is over it was dragon ball super levels of bad but at less dbs was enjoyable at times this was just bad what was the point of all the drama if it did nothing in people say ntr was bad ntr was great compared to this trash ntr writing was great not the all times but man did it make all drama wroth it in the end yea if her new series is going to be like this then i will not be reading our buying stuff form her again i hope some one else does the story in she just does the art it clear the Arthur is not a good writer at all

last edited at Aug 18, 2018 2:30PM