Forum › Posts by skyhigh

skyhigh
Citrus discussion 20 Jun 12:46
joined Jun 18, 2018

Yuzu is way too selfish on this one. She came out of the closet and forced Mei to do so. This isn't something you do for someone. This is a personal choice and even though it went very well, she shouldn't have done that.

Plus, she is forcing this relationship. Mei chose another path, and Yuzu doesn't respect that. Love doesn't justify all means. Let's imagine Mei is coming back to Yuzu, I don't think she will be thrilled AT ALL that Yuzu say all of those things.

The fact that everyone is supportive is great but I really don't like how it happened. This is either poorly written or it will backfire at Yuzu (and even though Mei had been hard on her, she would deserve it this time).

I find myself agreeing completely. Perhaps it is my extreme dislike of breaching other person's privacy, plus the meddling nature of it all, but I am unable to really support Yuzu's choices here. Outing your (technically) ex-lover to other people, who are her immediate family no less, is a really dick move. Sure, it went well, but that does not make it acceptable. Bonus points (in a negative manner) for doing it in order to enlist their help (or approval, at the very least) in an effort to go against Mei's personal choices. Do I think Mei made some poor decisions? Certainly, even though I understand her reasons. But those poor decisions are hers to make, Yuzu going against that is not really something I can root for.

And Shou pisses me off with the caring father act, as always. The Bohemian retard is the single most responsible culprit for Mei even being in this situation to begin with, if he wanted to appear all fatherly and shit, he should have done so years and years ago. And of course, meddling in his daughter's choices is apparently perfectly acceptable since her choice is to uphold the familial duty. If she decided to be an irresponsible hippie like him, I guess her decisions would have been respected then, the fucking hypocrite.

Wow, agree. Couldn't have said it better

last edited at Jun 20, 2018 1:01PM