Forum › Posts by NiccoloPaganini

joined May 25, 2018

If you decide to jump in the discussion for some reason, then go read everything I have said dumbass. I said up to 18 months. Depending on the kid, it can be +-6.

And from this we derive that it is necessary for the mother to wholesale give up life outside housework because of why exactly?

Because that's basically what you've been arguing.

Who said the mother had to give up lol. You can always get your job back, but in no way is it possible for the parents to work when having a child. Again, if you are not willing to give up work for some time, don't get a child. And people keep saying that men should give up their job once the baby is old enough, but on average, a man earns more, so most of the time that would not be smart. Only if the woman earns more and has a better career should the man give up his for that while. And you better not hit me with the wage gap argument, because that has and will never be true

joined May 25, 2018

Controlling Asian mother shows up.

Ex-girlfriend shows up.

Drama incoming.

Also, the whole "once she gets a kid, she'll be a useless burden and quit" thing is not exclusive to Japan.

Even Germany is still like that: a woman is expected to take care of her child at home or she's branded "a bad mother". No need to even ask the father to "sacrifice" his career instead.

In France, mothers have a paid 3 months maternity leave and a guarantee, by law, to have their job back. But hey, socialized healthcare. Damn commies.

What is with all you people saying stuff like "Omg! expected to take care of her child at home! Bullshit!!". Do you guys even know of developmental psychology? Of Erik H. Erikson, Margaret Mahler, Daniel Stern and so on? The motherly contact and constant care is NEEDED, otherwise the child will have psychological and neurotic problems- Why do people keep giving their opinion without knowing anything. The child needs the mother. Since the mother can not bring her child to work 24/7, she has to stay at home until the child is old enough, which is about 18 months. Why is everything female oppression to people like you... Understand that sometimes there is a reason behind things like these. If you are not willing to sacrifice, then don't have a fucking child. Jeez

If you work 24/7, you should really quit your job, regardless of your gender.
Whatever you say about psychology, fact is that all kids I know who were born in families where the mother worked ended up growing just fine as healthy and happy people. The mother also doesn't need to be 24/7 talking to the child, either. And most of the time when there's negligence, it has nothing to do with work.

We both know I don't actually mean 24/7 lel. Fact is what I said. If the mother did not take care of them, who did? The father? There are differences between people. There is a thing called "Dandelion Child" which basically says, that genetically, the kid as an individual is more resilient to such problems. There is also a thing called "risk and resilience" where the child can find help in form of its own resilience and help from the environment it lives in. Would literally take me 300 pages to explain everything, but trust me, I know what I am talking about when saying that children need constant care and affection, and that the mother is necessary. I would love to show you a pic of the 1500 page psychology book I had to go through, but I don't know how hahahaha.

I don't know where to start with what you write without getting angry. That's exactly the kind of bullshit and appeal to authority that was spouted when it was time to enact laws about same-sex marriage and children raised by these couples.

IT'S TRUE: I READ IT IN A 1500 PAGES BOOK! SO THERE!

Saying things like "the mother is absolutely necessary or the child will have psychological/neurotic problems" is just that: an excuse.

It's a cultural problem not a nature problem. Yes, children need care and affection. No, it doesn't have to be the mother exclusively. And no, it doesn't even have to be a woman. You're making it sound like men are unable to take care of children. Breaking news: they are.

Nature is smarter than you: single mother, single father, couples with man and woman, couples with two men, couples with two women, even raising children as a group/village/community: everything works as long everyone is committed to give care and affection. The rest is politics and society's hypocrisy.

Again. You are barking up the wrong tree as I have said. That "1500 page book" is a well renowned psychology book read in the highest levels of the education. There is no problem with same sex people having children lol. It is hard to explain to people with absolutely no knowledge of anything scientifically based, so anything I say will be interpreted wrongly. It is a spectrum I can in no way explain in so few words. What I can tell you is, that evolutionary based, the child has the perfect capabilities to be with the mother. Like its sight. It can only see clearly for about 30cm in front of it, which is the exact distance from the mother's breasts to her face where the eye contact happens. Idk how i could possibly explain things to you since you know nothing to begin with.

joined May 25, 2018

If the mother did not take care of them, who did? The father?

I fail to see the problem?

There are differences between people.

You don't say.

-- when saying that children need constant care and affection,

When they're like one year old, sure. But after they stop being totally helpless little larva kindergartens exist for a reason.

If you decide to jump in the discussion for some reason, then go read everything I have said dumbass. I said up to 18 months. Depending on the kid, it can be +-6.

joined May 25, 2018

Ex-girlfriend shows up.

Drama incoming.

Also, the whole "once she gets a kid, she'll be a useless burden and quit" thing is not exclusive to Japan.

Even Germany is still like that: a woman is expected to take care of her child at home or she's branded "a bad mother". No need to even ask the father to "sacrifice" his career instead.

In France, mothers have a paid 3 months maternity leave and a guarantee, by law, to have their job back. But hey, socialized healthcare. Damn commies.

What is with all you people saying stuff like "Omg! expected to take care of her child at home! Bullshit!!". Do you guys even know of developmental psychology? Of Erik H. Erikson, Margaret Mahler, Daniel Stern and so on? The motherly contact and constant care is NEEDED, otherwise the child will have psychological and neurotic problems- Why do people keep giving their opinion without knowing anything. The child needs the mother. Since the mother can not bring her child to work 24/7, she has to stay at home until the child is old enough, which is about 18 months. Why is everything female oppression to people like you... Understand that sometimes there is a reason behind things like these. If you are not willing to sacrifice, then don't have a fucking child. Jeez

If you work 24/7, you should really quit your job, regardless of your gender.
Whatever you say about psychology, fact is that all kids I know who were born in families where the mother worked ended up growing just fine as healthy and happy people. The mother also doesn't need to be 24/7 talking to the child, either. And most of the time when there's negligence, it has nothing to do with work.

We both know I don't actually mean 24/7 lel. Fact is what I said. If the mother did not take care of them, who did? The father? There are differences between people. There is a thing called "Dandelion Child" which basically says, that genetically, the kid as an individual is more resilient to such problems. There is also a thing called "risk and resilience" where the child can find help in form of its own resilience and help from the environment it lives in. Would literally take me 300 pages to explain everything, but trust me, I know what I am talking about when saying that children need constant care and affection, and that the mother is necessary. I would love to show you a pic of the 1500 page psychology book I had to go through, but I don't know how hahahaha.

joined May 25, 2018

Good stuff. Finally Satania got her retribution xD

last edited at Jun 5, 2018 7:16PM

joined May 25, 2018

Ex-girlfriend shows up.

Drama incoming.

last edited at Jun 5, 2018 5:19PM

joined May 25, 2018

seriously ?!! what kind of disgusting reasoning is that?! "she's going to get married become pregnant and quit" so give her big task becuase she's just a breeding cow to be??? am i the only one who got mad a this sexist way of thinking?

welcome to asian culture

i knew they treat women like shit in asian countries but god!! that still hurt!

Such high intellect. Generalization coming from fiction as source. Please tell me how to get as intelligent as you

last edited at Jun 5, 2018 5:18PM

NiccoloPaganini
Lily Love discussion 01 Jun 09:21
joined May 25, 2018

"More than two genders" either a foolish writer or the translator is pushing an agenda. More than two sexualitys, sure, but genders? People really need to stop trying to redefine words and biology

Sullivan, I'm getting pretty tired of you pushing your agenda. Cool it, or we're going to have issues.

Irony 100
Your are getting tired of him/her pushing his/her agenda, BY pushing your agenda on him/her.

NiccoloPaganini
joined May 25, 2018

Why is this manga such a pain in the ass. Could the author be any more ambiguous than this?
You found out? Do something about it... Why the need for drama? The whole family is shit. Kaoru is shit, Uta is shit, possibly cheating dude is shit. I fail to understand their mentality.

NiccoloPaganini
Image Comments 29 May 08:57
joined May 25, 2018
Blush

I cri. Dead as fuck