Forum › Posts by Softaeng

Softaeng
joined May 3, 2018

this is so suspicious. Her hair was short when she left Korea so yeah probably 3-6 months has passed yet her belongings are still unpacked? Judging by the architecture, Probably its not the villa Saehyun had mentioned. I dont even know whether shes moving out or in. Suppose its a hotel/apartment, if she moves out then how could the rope that villa manager owns is there? She should only stay in villa lol. But if she moves in then again, that tanned chick should not be there, i dont think they're sharing room, how can a rich woman like Seju stand this inconvenience haha. So the thing is what the hell Seju had done these past few months that now she still needs to move stuff.... I really look to see she'll have new friends and a healthier life T.T

Btw Happy birthday to the pretty blonde Ju Sungji

She must've been living in hotel during those times? Hahaha. And maybe her belongings being unpacked has to do with her plans of killing herself? Because why would she bother to unpack them just before she hangs herself. Idk idk hahaha

Softaeng
joined May 3, 2018

"THIS! This is one of the things that made me feel so much sympathy for Seju. Imagine being a stranger to your own family members, being hated that you constantly receive hate speeches from the same people, growing up without a parent's love. And then suddenly someone tells you that they'd be your family, promises an eternal love, that they'd never leave and that they'd remind you that they love you everyday. But then suddenly that person who was the light in the darkness has suddenly become one of the darkness itself.
...just imagine how much that would hurt."

Hmmm. Have you tried imagining you trying hard to be isolated from your group of friends and also on pushing away friendly people; making your daily life completely change from being loved by many people to be a loner because all you need is your gf. You light her darkness, you tell her that you will be her family, promise an eternal love, that you will never leave her, and that you will remind her that you love her everyday. But then, suddenly that person cheats on you because of your action during the time you were depressed about your parents death? Would you not become darkness yourself?

Imo, Seju had been hurt. But that was not what she didn't deserve.

She was loved? Wasn't she extremely disliked and hated by her own family members because they thought she was a nuisance? Genuine question. And she's a cautious child(said by her dad) so that means she doesn't easily open up to just anyone. Agreed that she deserves to suffer the consequences because of that "mistake" and let's never soften that because cheating can never be justified. Some parts can be understood too and one of those is her frustrations towards Sumin. She and her efforts were neglected for a month and Sumin even blamed her for her parents death(judging from her expression when Seju asked her).Thus, led her to drunk heavily. All of the suffering she endured for 10 years is partly her fault as well. It is her own choice to depend her happiness to one person whom she knows intentionally hurt her for ten years and that's.... a long time. She deserves some punishment yes but for ten years to be constantly being used and hurt by one person for over ten years and when that person finds a new one and leaves... she doesn't deserve that. But then again, it's her fault as well because she chooses to do that but that doesn't mean she deserved that kind of suffering.

Softaeng
joined May 3, 2018

The word “objectively” does not mean “sees things the way I see them.”

It isn't. And that's not deadass what I said or meant. Being objective is seeing things the way they are without being affected by one's own feelings and favorites. Seen some people here who justifies and softens their fave's behaviour and mistakes and then intentionally exaggerates the other party's mistakes just to shift the blame.

Softaeng
joined May 3, 2018

Can we talk about the fact that Seju looked so blissful on chapter 89 even though she wasn't left a cent by her father(frustrating because her greedy poor idiot brothers got plenty) but because she finally got her freedom and can finally live without someone breathing on her neck and judging every move she makes. A small thing like that and a genuine affection is what gives her great happiness and if you don't find that precious i dont know what will

Softaeng
joined May 3, 2018

THIS! This is one of the things that made me feel so much sympathy for Seju. Imagine being a stranger to your own family members, being hated that you constantly receive hate speeches from the same people, growing up without a parent's love. And then suddenly someone tells you that they'd be your family, promises an eternal love, that they'd never leave and that they'd remind you that they love you everyday. But then suddenly that person who was the light in the darkness has suddenly become one of the darkness itself.
...just imagine how much that would hurt.
What Seju did was not justifiable yes. But why are people suddenly justifying Sumin's behavior? Can some(if not most) people here just try to be rational for once and stop being so biased? Only small amount of people here can actually see things objectively. The others have their own favorites and defend them no matter what. I have a favorite as well but I can see clearly that she has some faults too. I don't try to make her an angel and then shift the blame to someone else unlike some of y'all.

Softaeng
joined May 3, 2018

Remember the flashback where Sumin promised to be Seju's family? And now this? It seems like Sumin has a lot of broken promises with Seju now, to make it worse, they are Promises that are very very important for a miserable kid like Seju But why giving those past scenes? It makes me feel no tolerance towards Sumin, which I don't like. She was the one who draw me into this manhwa but she's steadily become a character I hate :((. Of all the past scenes, why shows this? Sth makes Sumin look bad and Seju looks even more vulnerable. What's the purpose?
She is the one who said she would be her family but she's also the one who turned her back on her first
She is the one who said she'll love her forever but she's also the one who moves on first
Wow, if this is a sappy love drama, Seju's fate is so effing sad