Forum › Posts by Guzzyfuzzy349

Guzzyfuzzy349
joined Apr 22, 2018

All I know is this: the story should definitely be called What Does Your Ex Say :P

Also it should be mandatory reading for baby dykes all over with great lessons on what not to do when your relationship with the supposed love of your life hits a rough spot, how not to handle things when you break up with that person and especially how not to handle your new relationships. I mean... so these 2 broke up in such convoluted manner but kept box with pictures and gloves knitted by the ex even then? Seju took the damn gloves even though she knew she was there to forget! Let alone Sumin, cannot knit a scarf to the new gf without giving something to the ex too lmao

I hear ya. Love is blind. People do stupid things for it. It's really scary to be so deeply in love with soneone. Hopefully, Seju can move on from Sumin completely. And Sungji, she needs to be tougher on Sumin.

Guzzyfuzzy349
joined Apr 22, 2018

You're right. It is very hard to provide all the feelings to one person. I wonder how those open relationships work when each partner can be in multiple relationships. It is ready hard to be committed to one person lol. If you have to be emotional involved with multiple partners, you'll probably end up insane lol. I think female x female relationships are more energy draining. Women are too emotional and expecting a lot from their partner. I guess thank god mostly just 1 to 1 relationship. Even in manga, 3 women in a love relationship would end up a disaster eventually.

Guzzyfuzzy349
joined Apr 22, 2018

I wouldn’t mind if Sumin ends up by herself lol Well, or at least she needs some kind of redemption arc where she reflects and apologizes to Seju for real, and also to Sungji.

Initially I felt maybe Team GJ was in a rush to end the series and that’s why they made it seem like Sumin was so selfish, like there was no time to explain her behaviour of paying lip service to Sungji but in reality putting Seju first, while making both suffer. Let alone her reaction of f*cking the whole town and not reflecting about how that makes Seju feel.

But then chapter 108 came and she mentions exes and turns the whole situation awkward and all about herself again right on Valentine’s Day. Not thinking about what Sungji might feel about it, “by accident”. I mean Sungji even provides her excuses for her now lol They might work out in the end but it will definitely be a case of The Author Said So rather than because we readers are shown Sumin loves Sungji deeply.

My favourite character is Seju. It used to be Sungji but I felt so sad about how Sumin was treating her that I had to jump on the Seju bandwagon instead lol

But I do think the best character is actually Sumin, since she is the most real. Seju’s love is starting to border on the martyr level here, they need to tone it down to make her go back to human rather than Goddess levels lol And Sungji and DoWon are a pair of Mary Sues. There is no time to develop them because flashback time!

I hear ya about Sumin being more realistic. I admit even I would have behaved the same as Sumin. I probably would go back and forth between the two hotties lol. Seju is rich, sexy, gorgeous, and in love with her high school sweetheart since forever. I don't think there is anyone like her exists. I guess that is why I like her character--she is just a 2D lol.

I still don't know exactly what Sumin wants or needs besides sleeping with women here and there haha.

Does anyone actually need anything else besides that? LOL in Sumin’s case it’s not like she is shown to have any other interests besides chasing after skirt. I think she delayed her decision as much as possible. If I was her, I would have just tried to create an arrangement where I could spend time with both Sungji and Seju 50/50, but Sumin was too dumb for that. At some point in the series I actually thought that was gonna happen since Seju and Sungji were kinda becoming friends xD

Realistically, is that all human need lol? No one should be in any committer relationship with anyone else. I wonder what kind of world we have if people were created to just sleep around with each other hahaha... Regarding arranging a 50/50 sharing, i don't think Sungji would agree. If you were Sungji, would you be fine with the idea haha? I hope from now Sumin only approaches Seju like a friend or family and lets Seju find peace with someone else.

Guzzyfuzzy349
joined Apr 22, 2018

I wouldn’t mind if Sumin ends up by herself lol Well, or at least she needs some kind of redemption arc where she reflects and apologizes to Seju for real, and also to Sungji.

Initially I felt maybe Team GJ was in a rush to end the series and that’s why they made it seem like Sumin was so selfish, like there was no time to explain her behaviour of paying lip service to Sungji but in reality putting Seju first, while making both suffer. Let alone her reaction of f*cking the whole town and not reflecting about how that makes Seju feel.

But then chapter 108 came and she mentions exes and turns the whole situation awkward and all about herself again right on Valentine’s Day. Not thinking about what Sungji might feel about it, “by accident”. I mean Sungji even provides her excuses for her now lol They might work out in the end but it will definitely be a case of The Author Said So rather than because we readers are shown Sumin loves Sungji deeply.

My favourite character is Seju. It used to be Sungji but I felt so sad about how Sumin was treating her that I had to jump on the Seju bandwagon instead lol

But I do think the best character is actually Sumin, since she is the most real. Seju’s love is starting to border on the martyr level here, they need to tone it down to make her go back to human rather than Goddess levels lol And Sungji and DoWon are a pair of Mary Sues. There is no time to develop them because flashback time!

I hear ya about Sumin being more realistic. I admit even I would have behaved the same as Sumin. I probably would go back and forth between the two hotties lol. Seju is rich, sexy, gorgeous, and in love with her high school sweetheart since forever. I don't think there is anyone like her exists. I guess that is why I like her character--she is just a 2D lol.

I still don't know exactly what Sumin wants or needs besides sleeping with women here and there haha. Sungji is very cute, a bit too naive but still likeable.

last edited at Jul 7, 2019 7:21PM

Guzzyfuzzy349
joined Apr 22, 2018

Seju’s big mistake was not the cheating. About that, Sumin suck around for 10 years so that fixing could occur. The mistake was that Seju kept emotional distance from Sumin and gave her sex and freedom as Sumin said she wanted. But what Sumin ACTUALLY wanted was for Seju to try and become emotionally close again, and be sweet to her like she needed. Since Seju failed to do that for such a long time, Sumin’s mind found a replacement in Sungji.

It doesn’t contradict what I said about them being different and unable to express themselves properly. Romance between Sumin and Sungji was way after her first relationships and Sungji is more open and talkative. And it’s not about replacement; it’s just their relationships work and gives both parties what they want.

Yeah you are right, it does not contradict.

I feel it’s replacement because of the way it happened without Sumin paying attention to what Sungji needs, literally in no moment of the story. Because Sungji suddenly offered what she had been eager to receive, she went for it. But I don’t think she loves Sungji, she just loves how Sungji makes her feel at the moment. She was way too disrespectful, neglecting her in moments and always putting Seju’s well being first, while Sungji’s opinion of the situation was an afterthought. She would only think of how Sungji felt when Sungji visibly got upset. In my opinion that’s not love. Sungji loves her though, obviously. For me, she got dealt a really bad hand and could do much better. I wish she would have accepted to be with that childhood friend, who actually truly cares about her.

Contrasting with Do Won and Seju, I feel Seju is actually paying attention to who Do Won is and asking questions and wanting to understand her. As long as they don’t go for desperate sex like in the last chapter, it seems much more like it can be real love.

In my opinion Seju becoming able to be vulnerable and emotionally close is the way out for her no matter if her decision is to be with Won or give Sumin one more shot. But for that she needs to somehow get rid of her guilt

Yeah, I agree, except Sumin part. That door is closed in my opinion.

Seju took the damn gloves even though she knew she was there to forget!

I wonder about that. Like, the day before this her luggage arrive. Maybe, just maybe, it’s Sumin send her gloves, because it was her present and now it’s Seju things.

I would prefer that way. It’s bothersome for Seju to bring the gloves when she is trying to free herself. Then again, Sumin shouldn’t be looking at box of pics with ex when her new gf lives with her. My gf for example would be pissed off :D lolz I guess St Sungji is fine with it.

Totally agreed with you. Maybe Sumin should end up by herself lol. She needs to make up her mind completely about who she loves. She needs to stop give Seju false hope.

Why did both Sungji and Seju fall so deeply in love with Sumin? If Sumin makes Sungji cry in the future chapte, I swear i'll make her next exists in this manga hahaha.

Who is your favorite character Matsuri?

Guzzyfuzzy349
joined Apr 22, 2018

Sumin did love Seju passionately. Maybe that's why she couldn't just forgive Seju for that one night with some guy. It doesn't matter lol. I'm all for Seju and her story with someone else. Cannot wait for Seju's development with Won. Hopefully Sumin and Seju become more like a family and just forget about their past relationship.

Seju x someone fan here... hehehe

Please no more flashback of Seju with Sumin.

last edited at Jul 6, 2019 3:16PM

Guzzyfuzzy349
joined Apr 22, 2018

Oh man, Seju is a special woman. Her loyalty cannot be matched.

This is the reason why I dont approve Seju to love someone else. If the author really writes Seju to be with anyone other than Sumin, Seju would lose what makes her so unique and different from other antagonists

I think every woman on earth deserves to be happy, including 2D characters lol. Seju should move on already. Sumin and Seju should better continue as friends only. They cannot heal each other's pain.

That’s so unrealistic though, no wonder authors have a compulsion for “Pair the spares” and butcher stories that could have been meaningful in favour of “and everybody was happy”. What, is Team GJ gonna pair up even Sunhwa that showed up in the story for 30s? She got her heart broken too. Ffs.

In my view Seju is strong, she isn’t so weak that her happiness should be conditional on having a woman. What she needs is to be free from her own emotions of dependence towards Sumin.

WDTFS would already have been better off by ending in Paradise with Seju leaving everything behind and being free, no more explanations needed.

Or if they really wanted a continuation, should have made One about how someone goes about rebuilding their lives and finding happiness in a common life, making friends, working. The relationship with Dowon or whomever (Dowon is literally just a placeholder) should have been incidental, something organic that happens as a consequence of her becoming increasingly happy about herself and her life, rather than a drug she is using to get over Sumin.

In that sense Dowon is just another Sungji, a pill in the form of a person (though for sure developed in a better way than Sungji). That’s why I have been calling these rebound relationships. They rarely work out.

Please no more flashback of Sumin and Seju. They are hot together but that's all I see in them as a couple.

Yes, love shouldn't be conditional. However, for Sumin and Seju, I see them happier with other people. I don't want to see Seju dying of loving Sumin only. If Won can help her being happier, so be it. Does't have to be romantic. It can be just friendship. All i see Seju and Sunmi is just sex buddies. Well, i'm just happy to see Seju with someone else.

It must be painful to be in love with someone for 10 years who doesn't give a damn about how you feel. I hope it never happens to anyone in reality lol.

Guzzyfuzzy349
joined Apr 22, 2018

Sigh I don't know what else to say other than I'm hugely disappointed with yet again another flashback of Sumin coming back to ruin the whole moment. Yes, it may be realistic for her to still have that mentality to not forget about her first love and self-punish herself for what she did to her in the past, but doesn't mean it's not very frustrating and tiresome to see her being like this...

As for the next chapter, I have a feeling Wonnie will come back in time to save her President from that suspicious figure with the baseball bat, perhaps injuring herself in the process. That would force Seju to cancel whatever plans she had in mind and stay with her

I'm with you on this. I'm also tired of the flashbacks. From now i just want to see Seju and Won. Seju already tried everything for Sumin and didn't work. No need to make Seju wait another decade and get the same painful result.

Guzzyfuzzy349
joined Apr 22, 2018

Oh man, Seju is a special woman. Her loyalty cannot be matched.

This is the reason why I dont approve Seju to love someone else. If the author really writes Seju to be with anyone other than Sumin, Seju would lose what makes her so unique and different from other antagonists

I think every woman on earth deserves to be happy, including 2D characters lol. Seju should move on already. Sumin and Seju should better continue as friends only. They cannot heal each other's pain.

Please no more flashback of Sumin and Seju. They are hot together but that's all I see in them as a couple.

Guzzyfuzzy349
joined Apr 22, 2018

I'm not sure if I'm Seju's fan but she is too sexy not to be her fan lol.
After 100 chapters seeing Seju being so pitiful, i just like to see her move on and be happy. I hope no more flashback to her and Sumin.

Guzzyfuzzy349
joined Apr 22, 2018

I started to enjoy Seju's story with Won. I'm hoping to see cute and sweet moments or more development between them before they have sex.

Guzzyfuzzy349
Citrus discussion 22 Apr 21:18
joined Apr 22, 2018

I have question, why isYuzu in love with Mei? and I know it probablu loosk like I am joking or being critical, but I really can not connect the dots, if someone can give me a real asnwer I will gratful. Thank you in advance

There is nothing i find in this manga that shows how Yuzu falls in love with Mei. Love is just blind and unexplainable. It can happen unexpectedly. However, as a fictional manga, it would be nice to see some details that connect those dots. Like you, i also wanna see what Yuzu sees in Mei that makes her so in love with her besides the fact that Mei is hot. Some love is just stupid lol.