Forum › Posts by Zoe 0O7

Zoe 0O7
Image Comments 01 Apr 00:08
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Apr 1, 2018
77359561_p0

i was sad there was no female character option in persona 5 royal so that i could be completely disappointed at the lack of any yuri options

Zoe 0O7
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Apr 1, 2018

Still as sweet as ever, but honestly, it's never going to go anywhere on the romance department really, is it?

Honestly I think you will get romance for sure, but I don't think you get the Yuri kind. Maybe It's just me but I wouldn't be surprised if at the end their is a time jump and Matsuri and Himawari's brother Kaoru are married, I don't know just have that feeling. Could be way off base though. But I'm standing by what i think will happen at the end that Himawari falls in love with a guy and gets married, and hands over the shop over to Matsuri to become the new Miss Sunflower.

I think Matsuri and Himawari thing is just more admiration then out and out love in my opinion (but it's all in the eye of the reader what they think it is), a bit like Himawari's with her Miss Sunflower. I thought for a while that Kauro's female friend they met at the spa was going to be the love rival to Matsuri for Himawari's affections but I doubt that go anywhere. But No I don't see Matsuri and Himawari going anywhere as a romance.

But I've enjoyed it so far as it had the same tone as one of my favorite's Maria Watches Over Us.

not gonna get much support on here lol and none from me ether =b

Zoe 0O7
Image Comments 24 Jan 11:56
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Apr 1, 2018
Dk4l8gwu0aa2euo

we must not let the ship sink! \9_9/

Zoe 0O7
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Apr 1, 2018

this needs to come back!!!!

Zoe 0O7
Dynasty%20avatar
joined Apr 1, 2018

all of yuri got changed i went and made this account just to post to the forums to see whats up almost all of these manga do not fall under the gal pal tag (whoops just saw the day oh well i needed to make a account anyway lol)

last edited at Apr 1, 2018 9:46AM