Forum › Posts by Elena_YU

Elena_YU
joined Feb 13, 2018

Hypeeee.

Elena_YU
joined Feb 13, 2018

It's so heart-wrenching watching Kaoru try all of these different things to distract herself from her insecurity. I'm happy she seems to be finally resolved in doing something about her situation, though.

Pretty sure Reiichi dodging the conversation is a sign he's gonna meet with Risako over the new year and knows Kaoru is suspecting something's up.

Elena_YU
joined Feb 13, 2018

I'm totally into this manga. I don't really have any issue with the pacing of it; I'm expecting a medium-ish run, in which case there's still plenty more chapters left for the story to continue on, and I don't mind slow stories. It's also one of the only ongoing series where I actually have complete faith that the mangaka knows what she's doing, even if/when she plays for tricks. As one example, I felt cheesed as hell when "amnesia" got brought up and wondered if I was actually wrong and it would end up devolving into fake drama after all, but then it got resolved in the next chapter (as it should have been) and I was like "yep I feel bad for doubting her". I'm assuming a Kaoru-Uta end but I doubt it'll come easily, especially thanks to this faith in the mangaka (as that would be a really cheap development and would sorta ruin a lot of what the story's set up for so far).

It seems to me this last Christmas chapter marked the beginning of the end of their current situation, so to speak. I also think Kaoru most likely chased after and married Reiichi out of a subconscious desire to be near Uta, but she's not aware of it yet. Now watch as the next chapter proves me totally wrong lol.