Forum › Posts by Ether

joined Jan 9, 2018

Wait, that's a woman? I thought it was a guy.

TIL that weirdhaircut glasses person is a woman.

really? This whole time I thought they were a guy according to earlier chapters...or maybe Guk-Hwa doesn't notice that they're a guy?

I actually really wanted her to be a guy, I really don't like stories without dudes, or when every dude is a douche. I wanted her to be Jang-mi's lesbro! * cries

You know, this got me really confused, so I started rereading from the beginning and Jang-Mi refers to him with male pronouns. So it might be that Guk-Hwa did get confused after all. Hmmm. And his name is Jung-es-duh.

Also, the ex boyfriend can't tell if he is a man or woman during the confrontation, so it would explain all the confusion.

Korean is a gender neutral language for the most part and rarely uses pronouns.
Her name is Kim Esther. when Jang Mi calls out to Esther to stop she says Kim Esther, I actually just read something on Twitter that author made a mistake with her name, it’s now corrected on the Korean RAWs (chapter 15) And now with the chapter where Esther gives her business card to Guk-hwa she can confirm her name is Kim Esther, since it was already in English in the Korean Raws. Esther is suppose to look ambiguous

last edited at Jan 9, 2018 1:34AM