Forum › Posts by Toshinou

Toshinou
joined Jan 2, 2018

Toshinou posted:

Hi, I'm having an issue with my "To Read" list for some weeks now, probably that's the same bug described by majorawake a few posts ago.
The number of chapters it's always two more than the actual chapters in the list, even with an empty list the counter still marks 2.
I tried to fix it adding and removing the chapters I had in the list when the bug started, but with no luck.

Hmm... I wonder if you could have chapters previously added to your list that have since been removed from the site?

If I remember correctly when I added to the list the first chapter from Sugar Rush I noticed all three chapters added with also a double chapter one, I think that's when the counting issue started. Maybe because I'm subscribed to the Konata x Kagami tag and added the chapter before they were automatically added, idk. Is there a way to reset the chapter counter?

Toshinou
joined Jan 2, 2018

Hi, I'm having an issue with my "To Read" list for some weeks now, probably that's the same bug described by majorawake a few posts ago.
The number of chapters it's always two more than the actual chapters in the list, even with an empty list the counter still marks 2.
I tried to fix it adding and removing the chapters I had in the list when the bug started, but with no luck.