Forum › Posts by 0h Sh1t

Lain
joined Dec 28, 2017

I stand corrected. Loving the series so far.

Lain
joined Dec 28, 2017

Promising start. Awesome chapter!

0h Sh1t
Lain
joined Dec 28, 2017

While I'm on here, just because rape is a prevalent fetish in hentai, it doesn't make it okay. Media, whether you'd like to admit it or not, influences how people see society and function within it. Nobody really talks abt how the gender roles and expectations play into how dubious consent is Japan, the historical context into which it became this way, or really how high sexual assault is reported but not dealt with. It's a common narrative in Japan where someone gets molested, or deals with one on the train for comedic relief. Joking about it leads to it not being considered an actual issue, and normalizing it to the point where they blame the girl (in majority of cases) for their rape if they didnt do certain things to avoid it. I know its messy and hard to deal with because you just wanna fap or whatever, but small changes will not hurt you if it at least contributes to solving the issues at hand.

Agreed

0h Sh1t
Lain
joined Dec 28, 2017

I thought she was a third tear in high school, I do not support pedophilia

Sigh, I don't understand why authors can't just use adult characters instead of minors, then again, look how much nasty shit is already online.

0h Sh1t
Lain
joined Dec 28, 2017

Yes finally uploaded!!!