Forum › Posts by ichthus fish

ichthus fish
joined Nov 19, 2017

Never meet your heroes

last edited at Feb 21, 2021 12:47AM

ichthus fish
joined Nov 19, 2017

Hnggggggg Kumicho's Dia is always the best Dia ever! Thank you for the feast, whadda way to start the new year 1.1 Happy birthday Dia-sama

last edited at Jan 1, 2021 8:28AM

ichthus fish
Cynical Dog discussion 10 Aug 20:08
joined Nov 19, 2017

Wow

joined Nov 19, 2017

Awww...Kumichou really have a special thing for Dia, just like Pito with Kanan <3 that said, somehow i wish this would be longer XD i really enjoyed anything with Dia my best girl! Im rewatching LLSunshine again during this lockdown and i cannot helped but to notice how well Dia plays the strong japanese wife archetype, like giving her full support to Kanan in order to hide the truth from Mari and even willing to be the "bad guy" for her sake.

Thank you for translating this, too bad we didnt get to see Kanan and Mari's reactions though (about knowing Dia's mahoushoujo secret XD ) I really love how Kumichou made Kurosawa-mama a repeat appearance in most of Dia centered doujin <3

joined Nov 19, 2017

Too bad Dia doesnt have her "Nozomi" bc Kanans is busy with her 404

Busy with her 404? I don't get it.

It means 404 address is not found. Kanan went missing.

joined Nov 19, 2017

I think Dia would probably having the same allergic reaction when Chika trying to convince her to approve their idol club...but worsen when Mari joins in. Too bad Dia doesnt have her "Nozomi" bc Kanans is busy with her 404

ichthus fish
Image Comments 03 Oct 13:04
joined Nov 19, 2017
This_is_tender_maya_by_author45-dcml3xs

@GiantEnemyShark

The character (on the right side) is famously known for her catch-phrase "This is Tendou Maya" for calling out her name after winning an obvious fight in front of her opponent (and also proclaiming her love for potatoes with "This is Oimo" in one of the episodes). The artist made a pun with her name as "Tender Maya" instead of "Tendou Maya" at the end of the comic. Check out the anime or fanarts if you wanna know more :P

last edited at Oct 3, 2018 7:06PM

ichthus fish
joined Nov 19, 2017

I love few things this doujin touched here, about Dia working too hard, Kanan concerned about her period pain and how that time of the month can make you feel frisky and horny. I like it when Kanan and Mari trying to spoil her and giving her the attentions instead of themselves bc we know Kanan and Mari are always together and who knows they left her out most of the time aye ;) ahh been waiting for quality LL doujins for so long that i stop coming back to this website T_T so thank youuu for the hard work! <3

joined Nov 19, 2017

Why do it feels like its an official manga??? Nee, this is official right? Please let me believe it is.

joined Nov 19, 2017

Finally an official moment where Nozomi actually grope Eli at last!

This isn't the first time~
https://i.imgur.com/PPGSeHw.jpg

This is nothing! I need real proper reaction! XD

joined Nov 19, 2017

Finally an official moment where Nozomi actually grope Eli at last! Ive been wondering why Nozomi didnt touch Eli at all in the anime while she grabbed most of the girls. And since this an official manga, im happy anyways

ichthus fish
She Woke Up discussion 17 Mar 11:45
joined Nov 19, 2017

I like it when Eli is such a european/westerner ^^ like, hugging or kissing is normal for her lol. But having Nico caught her in the act cancelled my whole "eli-is-european" impression hahh XD oh u nico

ichthus fish
joined Nov 19, 2017

From what i understand...i dont think Kanan drown herself. It just that she didnt return after diving one day. And whatever Mari remembers during the few last pages was her memories recalling Kanan kissing her with that voices in her mind while looking at the sea. Then her soul found Kanan again, meaning to say Mari reached that old age and her time has come, reuniting with her long gone Kanan who has been wandering by the sea.

Damn...this is killing me.

joined Nov 19, 2017

Dia in kuro is hot. (°▽°) /but i vouch her underwears are in dark red though