What next?

Wtfsakura
joined Nov 5, 2017

Sucking is clearly someone's fetish, dohoho

its a lot of people's fetish. no?

Ryu-chii
Wtfsakura
joined Nov 5, 2017

All this posing and that "M E N A C I N G" on page 3, is this chapter a JoJo reference?

Please don't bring jojo disease here, I've have enough of this already.

Ryu-chii
1 x ½ discussion 19 Mar 19:37
Wtfsakura
joined Nov 5, 2017

Dysanty community and morality lessons.
And here I thought people are free to love whoever they want(or so its supposed be).

Ryu-chii
1 x ½ discussion 19 Mar 19:36
Wtfsakura
joined Nov 5, 2017

Dysanty community and morality lessons.
And here I thought people are free to love whoever they want(or so its supposed be).

Wtfsakura
joined Nov 5, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/milky_succubus_chiiche_ch01#6
Yeah... we already know the author like milk a lot but to even right it in the bathroom carpet ...

last edited at Mar 5, 2020 5:22PM

Wtfsakura
joined Nov 5, 2017

Here we go again for another useless " I'm a girl though " and not "I'm a girl though" from kanda.

Wtfsakura
joined Nov 5, 2017

yeah right! good luck getting an abortion in japan the most tolerent contry of the world. she don't have to stay with the dude? yeah try to rise a child ALONE in japan yet again the most TOLERENT contry of the world. she played with maki and abandonned her as if what they had didn't meant anything. now that she feels traped she realises little by little her mistake and that she might love maki knowing that she have no other options, how convenient! for me she clearly deserves the way the guy treated her. she's indeed stupid and have nothing except her good look. THIS is why she 's in this situation right now because she didn't use her brain. just using her brain a little would have been enought to realise 1 the guy is a asshole 2 being more careful with her sexual relationship which is i don't know... common sense?! and would have prevented this stupid pregnancy. she played with maki and karma just got her back. for me it's an eye for an eye. (i'd like to add: this is just my personal opinion. not a truth i'm not trying to make you change your mind or convince you. plus your explanations were really interesting but i simply can NOT feel any compassion toward midori especially after how she treated maki that was a really dick move to abandon her then come back and insensitively say "hey i'm pregnant and i'm getting married" when she dumped her like she did and still flirting and kissing her.seriously who does that knowing she's her EX?!.for me she clearly got this on herself and don't deseves her i kinda agree(just a little) with the person who said she deserves happiness but certainly not with maki.but if she don't get her happy ending i really don't care as long as maki have hers.)

I do share the same opinion with you about midori.

Wtfsakura
joined Nov 5, 2017

confused

Ryu-chii
Citrus + discussion 20 Jan 04:35
Wtfsakura
joined Nov 5, 2017

This credit page was good

Wtfsakura
joined Nov 5, 2017

I'm...more than okay with this, actually. This is my kind of stupid crap.

agree

Ryu-chii
Wtfsakura
joined Nov 5, 2017

Hum...this silly and good and all but why the medical staff didn't cut her binding while she was still unconscious ?

Ryu-chii
Wtfsakura
joined Nov 5, 2017

The battlefield have almost reached 100 pages. keep it up!!

Wtfsakura
joined Nov 5, 2017

Oohh moral comments drama, I need to read this now.

Its funny and Interresting, right?

Ryu-chii
Wtfsakura
joined Nov 5, 2017

Kani used disposable Wind card, gay girl didn't hear anything.

last edited at Jan 6, 2020 10:19PM

Wtfsakura
joined Nov 5, 2017

Thank you for your kind anwsers.

last edited at Jan 4, 2020 10:43PM

Wtfsakura
joined Nov 5, 2017

Hum...Tell me if I'm wrong but , chapters 11 and 12(english) were already released sometimes ago right? Because I remember that I've read them .

Wtfsakura
joined Nov 5, 2017

When you see Kodama Naoko + NTR / Cheating and Itou Hachi + Lolicon / Age gap tag, you can be sure that a lot of pleople will throw their hate in the comment like always while knowing that they won't like the story even before reading the story. Stupidity.

last edited at Dec 15, 2019 3:57AM

Wtfsakura
joined Nov 5, 2017

MacySan posted:

This is the definition of grooming. Waiting for a kid to be of age to start dating them is still illegal and the person in question still a pedo.

You should call the fiction police. They will arrest this fictional character and put it in a fictional prison

This made laugh so much.

Ryu-chii
Wtfsakura
joined Nov 5, 2017

Seeing a map with Japan in the middle and Europe off to the side would look very odd! Maybe I just assumed it was an international standard thing, due to 0 longitude running through greewich? I dont recall ever seeing a map not like that? I wonder if its common?

It's pretty common. Map projections are fairly "arbitrary" - for example, the Mercator projection that is usually the base of most things distorts sizes enormously: https://thetruesize.com
Anyway, Chinese maps usually have China in the center. In Japan I haven't seen that (not that I specifically looked around for it), but I wouldn't be surprised if such maps existed.

Ask and you receive

Yeah... that the kind of map we use here in south pacific.

Ryu-chii
1 x ½ discussion 06 Nov 19:19
Wtfsakura
joined Nov 5, 2017

I was a bit scared when I read "To be continued" and 2 later "END".

Ryu-chii
Citrus + discussion 24 Oct 23:57
Wtfsakura
joined Nov 5, 2017

I feel like the commentary section is bigger enjoyment than the manga itself.
And still wondering why some people still read it when they don't like it

last edited at Oct 25, 2019 12:00AM