Forum › Posts by MithrandirOlorin

MithrandirOlorin
School Days discussion 17 Feb 19:02
joined Aug 13, 2017

Okay so Summer Days has a Light Novel not a Manga, blame MAL for my Confusion. However Cross Days has a Manga and it actually includes a Threesome ending.

MithrandirOlorin
School Days discussion 15 Feb 12:39
joined Aug 13, 2017

If this is acceptable here maybe someone should add the Summer Days Manga? at least that one seems more likely to have some Sekai/Setsuna material?

MithrandirOlorin
Nice boat discussion 14 Feb 17:09
joined Aug 13, 2017

Why is the main School Days Manga even here?

I was looking for Doujins of Setsuna and Sekai, I didn't think the actual Canonical Manga would be Yuri enough for this site.

MithrandirOlorin
joined Aug 13, 2017

How many people cruising this Tag on Dynasty Scans also listen to the Sailor Business Podcast?

MithrandirOlorin
joined Aug 13, 2017

"Trap" as an Anime/Manga literary term is not meant to be taken that literally. A Trap is any character we are told was assigned male at birth even though they are clearly drawn the way way you'd draw any other flat chested girl. The vast majority of characters the term was coined to describe are not intentionally deceiving anyone in the actual text of the story.

MithrandirOlorin
Your Fault discussion 11 Jun 23:18
joined Aug 13, 2017

I think the last page is being commonly misunderstood, I don't think that blond Senpai is with is the protagonist of the first half but some a random girl, it establishes that she's into sleeping with other girls.

MithrandirOlorin
joined Aug 13, 2017

I've been told Reverse-NTR stories usually become Threesomes, but I don't know if that's true since it's not easy to find them.

MithrandirOlorin
Image Comments 22 Jan 12:41
joined Aug 13, 2017
Fate_extella_20170122182006_1

"The game let's you pick if you want to play as a girl or a guy, and, pretty much they didn't change anything regardless of gender so, if you are a girl, it just gets really gay"

Like Grand Order. It annoys me that the Anime adaptations always default to the male player character,

MithrandirOlorin
Your Fault discussion 22 Jan 12:38
joined Aug 13, 2017

I can't help but love this story. Senpai might be one of my favorite Femme Fatales ever.

MithrandirOlorin
joined Aug 13, 2017

This is a personal favorite Yuri Doujin of mine. I cited it in a post on my Blog last year.