Forum › Posts by Laika

Laika
joined Jul 17, 2017

Ignoring the posting about Nazi's, I specifically made an account to come and whine about how garbage this manga is.

It carries every trope in the book that you could possibly imagine and worse.
-Chicks with oversized big boobs
-HIGH SCHOOL chicks with oversized boobs
--Supernatural high school chicks with oversized boobs
---Chicks that have their butts or boobs exposed every chance the authors get.
----big boobed crime fighters that that use hand to hand fighting and a sword to beat up assassins with guns.

Bad writing and cringey material made this more of a comedic experience than anything else. The art is good, but much like the Nazi regime, it was used for horrible things.

You do realise this site is a yuri manga website right... so big boobs and booty are bound to be shown
also the tagg Ecchi didnt hint to you that it might have big boobs and booty shown? without the boobs and booty this manga wouldnt be classified as a yuri manga, cant have a good read without it. The artist drawings are beautiful it compliments with the story and the action involved. Since its only 1 chapter i think you should give it some time, wait until a few more chapters release before you make false judgement. If your so against boobs and ass why read/watch manga on a yuri website then? How is it poorly written? there's not a lot of plot due to it being the first introductory chapter basically this was a filler chapter. Also i feel like the highschool factor is merely a cover-up because they are secretly working as security guards.

Meh. I say go all the way or knock it off with panels solely composed of some highschoolers panties trying to pass this off as some action series.

Also Yuri does not equal big boobs and fan service. I have no idea why you need panty shots to convince you that its a your manga.

Laika
joined Jul 17, 2017

Ignoring the posting about Nazi's, I specifically made an account to come and whine about how garbage this manga is.

It carries every trope in the book that you could possibly imagine and worse.
-Chicks with oversized big boobs
-HIGH SCHOOL chicks with oversized boobs
--Supernatural high school chicks with oversized boobs
---Chicks that have their butts or boobs exposed every chance the authors get.
----big boobed crime fighters that that use hand to hand fighting and a sword to beat up assassins with guns.

Bad writing and cringey material made this more of a comedic experience than anything else. The art is good, but much like the Nazi regime, it was used for horrible things.