Forum › Posts by lucy9star

lucy9star
joined May 19, 2017

Put your hands together, if you want to clap
As we take you through this monkey rap!
HUH!

joined May 19, 2017

I don't think I ever had a truck punchline make me so angry and laugh at the same time, like what the hell why?

joined May 19, 2017

sigh another "I'm just a cross-dressing guy, totally not trans" story. I've never really heard of a man staying in drag in their public life just because its a fun hobby they enjoy. It's just not something that really happens. Sure there are people who like to do the whole drag queen and drag king thing as a hobby, but the only time someone's gonna go through the effort to present like that throughout their daily life is if they're trans. I don't get why writers (of already gay material) need to bend backwards to portray this trope instead of just writing the story as it would occur in real life, which would be with a trans character.

Can you shut the fuck up about your bullshit agenda? People are just here to read a cute and funny trap story.

No one is trying to take away your cute trap story, they where simply using free speech to express their opinion on the story. I know you right wing types have a hard time understanding this but discussing issues with something is not the same thing as wanting to destroy it.

last edited at Dec 8, 2018 5:09PM

joined May 19, 2017

Ha ha, that Sweet Genius reference.

lucy9star
joined May 19, 2017

Why so little dick?

lucy9star
joined May 19, 2017

I don't get why dyeing your hair blonde makes you a delinquent but purple hair is fine... Purple isn't a natural colour in Japan right?

last edited at Oct 9, 2017 7:31PM