Forum › Posts by Jl_went_to_read

Jl_went_to_read
joined May 14, 2017

Mariamite is more on shoujo ai than Yuri I think but anyway it was my first Yuri be it on anime or manga. I thought that there was something weird with the characters and after seeing Sei's episode without the cuts I was really surprised. Those times themes about gay isn't shown much on TV yet and when Animax showed it I was really surprised and wondering if my father would come and turn off the TV every time I watch it. Lol. Good thing he doesn't like Anime or cartoons so he doesn't pay attention. I really like it though. Sex scenes aren't important for me. I'm a sucker for real good story so sex scenes are only good for me as long as it meant something. And Mariamite has shown relationship that are more important. Life nowadays are so fast. Like us old people say, people hooked up just from staring at each other. I like a relationship that are cultivated and gained from trust and real love. Maybe that's why I can pinpoint a few good manga from among hundreds I've read though I really wish I can read so many different languages that so I read any stories there is.
Anyways Mariamite has opened me to different other genres of manga and anime and not just Yuri. And I always come back to this and those few others that have special place in my heart when I feel like I can't read manga or watch anime anymore just because everything seemed redundant. Then after I go find another jewels again like this one so it was sort of like treasure hunting for a good story.

Jl_went_to_read
Image Comments 14 May 05:44
joined May 14, 2017
Ice%20&%20ploy%20-%20lily%20love2

I always knew that Ice and Ploy will be a thing. Was hinting Ratana for a side story since last month and I'm so happy she decided to make a story of them.