Forum › Posts by Emoroffle

Emoroffle
Where you from?~ 25 May 05:43
joined Apr 6, 2012

Edinburg, Texas. It's in the south of the state, just the perfect place for a trans-lesbian. Yes, that previous comment is loaded with sarcasm. Luckily I easily pass and am relatively attractive which saves me from the worst and gets me plenty of the awkward.

joined Apr 6, 2012

When it comes to pure squee factor you can't beat the works of Fujieda Miyabi. Of course Otsu Hiyori is up there too for the cuteness factor. I would definitely recommend Sasameki Koto to any begginer. mmmm Japanese lesbians, I want one.

Emoroffle
joined Apr 6, 2012

I'm one of the hardcore who still plays FFXI as it is the only mmo to ever interest me. Although the lack of asshats does help. As for other games I'm totally into the Armored Core series of games as well as the Star Ocean series, gotta love all the les yay between Nel and Claire in SO3, and of course the Zelda series goes without saying. For the most part I'm an rpg and adventure game type of girl. I pick up the occasional shooter or horror game from my brothers as well. Fyi I'm probbly the only person in FFXI to have built a melee setup for Red Mage. Yes it does work, but no it aint easy to get the right gear.

Emoroffle
AKB48 ruin my yuri 18 Apr 17:17
joined Apr 6, 2012

I think it's cute, but I do wish for yuri in it. A friend of mine refers to manga of this type as "yuri lite" "All the squee, half the gay". I would punch him for the comment but it fits. Also, he's huge and I run like an asthmatic turtle.

Emoroffle
Missing manga 18 Apr 17:06
joined Apr 6, 2012

Thank you very much. I feel kinda stupid now that I see it was right there the whole time. Sorry for not thanking you earlier but my O2 took a nosedive and I was out of comission for a week. Now onto the deliciously gay goodness.

Emoroffle
Missing manga 06 Apr 17:59
joined Apr 6, 2012

Is there a list of manga removed from the reader? I've been off the grid for over a year and upon returning I noticed one of my favorites is gone. Worst of all, I can't remember the title or artist to save my life. Its about a girl who moves from Tokyo to her grandmother's place in a small town. There she meets and falls for a girl she describes as being like a monkey. I know it's not much to go on but I would appreciate any help. It's a series not a oneshot.