Forum › Posts by Nippette

Nippette
No Way Out discussion 17 Apr 07:38
joined Apr 17, 2017

That was cute... maybe cuter without the bloodbath, but cute.

This shipp is canon? I know Vira is obcessed with Katalina, but its just that right?
Well i dont realy know to much about the game so if anyone can explain me why do people shipp them i thanked.
Anyways sorry for my bad english, i hope you could understand my question X)

Katalina doesn't really show romantic attention to any one of the three people fighting for her affection. (2 Girls and 1 Guy) Which is why her admission that she's just as into Vira is very surprising to her.

The only really canon gay is Ange. Socie, Yuel, Song (Tywenn), Silva get an Honourable mention although it's highly doubtful any of them will appear in the anime.
As for the Game, there's also a plethora of MC-sexuals that go hard for the MC regardless of whether you're playing Male or Female.

I'd argue Vira is the only canon gay girl. Ange is ambiguous since she's fixated on living up to her princely ideals and that includes being heroic and charming to girls, but she isn't shown to be attracted to or in love with another girl like Vira is. Her fate ending with the suggestion she'll find her own prince too someday wasn't promising either.

joined Apr 17, 2017

The flow of the story felt a bit odd but the art style makes the atmosphere work. Gorgeous.