Forum › Posts by PotatoPhun

PotatoPhun
joined Mar 15, 2017

On a side note, I'm glad that this gave other people a chance to read this piece. I had done scanlated it as best I could (I'm just a noob) and loaded it in hopes that others would find it. It's really heartbreaking, but I felt it was a really good read. Well illustrated and well written. The author really did a fantastic job.

PotatoPhun
joined Mar 15, 2017

Not sure who the scanlator is or when it was done, as the link was to a Imgur upload and it's pages seem ungooglable. If anyone knows who it was/when it was, that'd be helpful. My guess is it was done on /u/, but I'm not sure.

Oh, I was the one who uploaded this to Imgur lol. I had someone help translate it for me, and then I scanlated it. Yes, yunyun changed her Twitter handle banoban. And yes, my mistake for missing out on the last page. I can go look for it and quickly translate it to add on here if that's possible to do.

PotatoPhun
Image Comments 17 Apr 10:04
joined Mar 15, 2017

@Demon Beast Which comic do you speak of? I've only come across one D.Va/Mercy ship comic which was heavy on the feels, so I'm curious if you're thinking of the same one or if you know a different one.

PotatoPhun
Image Comments 15 Mar 04:45
joined Mar 15, 2017
Upanre3

This is the comic that got me into this ship ^^ I wish I knew who the artist was, though.

PotatoPhun
Image Comments 15 Mar 04:44
joined Mar 15, 2017
C15jpttucaez-hk

Knowing D.Va, she's probably just eating Pocky or something like that rather than smoking.