Forum › Posts by Khalid

joined Feb 21, 2017

No man i just realized it , it's actually my first time reading this kind of manga, my bad. So is there like an expected date that the writer releases the next chapter or is it just random???

You're waiting for translation, not the writer. The 3rd and final chapter was released in 3rd issue of L Girls, which came out in November. L Girls came out every 2 months (it seems to have ended last month, with no issue next month).

Thanks a lot. Is there a site where I can find the last one chapter 3 ???

joined Feb 21, 2017

No man i just realized it , it's actually my first time reading this kind of manga, my bad. So is there like an expected date that the writer releases the next chapter or is it just random???

joined Feb 21, 2017

I really like this manga but the problem is I don't understand why it takes a long time for another chapter to come out

Because the people translating this have their own lives and do this out of the goodness of their heart. Appreciate the fact that you're getting all of this quality content entirely for free.

You really didn't understand me. I appreciate the work that the translators do off course. I was talking about the writer of the manga because as far as i know most of the manga comes out every week

joined Feb 21, 2017

Is there any other manga that is the same as this

joined Feb 21, 2017

I really like this manga but the problem is I don't understand why it takes a long time for another chapter to come out

joined Feb 21, 2017

When is chapter 2 expected to be released