Forum › Posts by CuddleCat30

joined Feb 10, 2017

Dear Ssamba,

Over all, I absolutely love <3 your work!!! I read all 68 chapters of Exciting Feelings in a matter of two days (yes i absolutely love your story that much xD) and I crave for more. I was confused on the date of your last chapter of your manhwa and it was published months ago. Craving for more No-Rae and Seoul-A's romance because it takes about a whole 68 chapters to know the two women realize that they have feelings for each other and I'm getting all anxious on what will happen next, that I searched the date for the next update. It turns out while I was browsing, that you had cancer and will not able to continue the manhwa for the time being. I got worried and searched for updated news on your well-being but I have found none, so here I am writing a message for you haha. I just want to say is keep on fighting! Cancer sucks and I have faith that I hope you will get better soon :). Your work made me find comfort as a queer person that love is a beautiful thing to have, and finds meaning on the most beautiful things in the most peculiar ways. So don't give up! Keep on fighting! You have to finish what you have started! We fans love you and will support you no matter what the odds! Get well soon :D and Happy Valentines Day <3

One of your readers,

CuddleCat30

last edited at Feb 10, 2017 10:24PM