Forum › Posts by trgolden

trgolden
joined Dec 21, 2016

Wait, so was there another chapter after she asked about being an editor? I just read all of it, and all sources say it was completed with 19 chapters, but that's a huge cliffhanger if so.

There were 5 more chapters.

And it's really a Yuri end? Are any of those chapters in English?

trgolden
joined Dec 21, 2016

h3x posted:

So I heard this series just ended and has yuri ending. What a pleasant surprise.

I fallen out from reading it but once I catch up with it I can confirm it. I was saying from the beginning though, that just cos author wrote one story that didn't give satisfying ending to lesbian character, it doesn't mean they cant write a story that has one. And they were taking the whole her being a lesbian very seriously and writing her in realistic way, so it was a good sign something can came out from it.

Wait, so was there another chapter after she asked about being an editor? I just read all of it, and all sources say it was completed with 19 chapters, but that's a huge cliffhanger if so.

joined Dec 21, 2016

That a person can still be in love after losing all of her memories, I can handle

But that a freaking WELDER can pay such a house and living style?! THAT'S WAY TO UNREALISTIC

Welders make bank. One of the better blue-collar jobs you can get. Depending on what you're welding, you can make upwards of $72/hr.

It REALLY depends, my dad made $15hr for 16 years, until he got laid off and went independant. He makes a fair bit more now, but to my knowledge you have to get more into the specialized welding like underwater. Now THAT gets the big bucks.