Forum › Posts by ASMDuke51

ASMDuke51
Image Comments 01 Apr 17:36
joined Nov 26, 2016
Exdiptxucaqxxoh-orig

is this from a manga or something? where is from?

ASMDuke51
joined Nov 26, 2016

koneko

read the spoiler. it have shit end!

Can you point me to that spoiler? I've been looking for info and can't find it.

I just read this and thought it was really good, and then saw it was abandoned. (Unobservant, that's me.) And so I was thinking that, depending on how this story turns out, I might want to pick it up or volunteer as translator for it at Animexis. (They list the series as on hiatus due to lack of a translator.)

Here are spoilers for the ending. I figure if the series finished its run years ago and people want to know...

Short version: not a het ending, but not really yuri either. Kinda open-ended I guess? The dude is definitely out of the equation in any case.

Long version:
The manga obviously got axed before the author could give it the conclusion she wanted (or even any sort of conclusion that made sense) because the ending is seriously rushed.
At the end of chapter 12, Asami goes missing. It's implied her past caught up with her. Hatanaka and Honda spend the last volume looking for her. They don't find her. Neither the characters nor the reader find out what happened to her. Months go by. The last chapter is mostly an imagined scenario about what could happen when Asami comes back: 15 pages of the two girls hanging out and growing up (and cutting all ties with Honda, thank fuck). Then there's a text box that goes "Sorry, all of that was a lie".
In the actual timeline, Hatanaka has a dream about Asami who tells her that they'll definitely see each other again. This is just me speculating, but it seemed like we were expected to believe that Asami would say the same things if they were having the conversation in person. So she's probably not dead.

The last sentence: Dream-Asami saying "I love you" (aishiteru yo) to Hatanaka.

For what it's worth, I remember really enjoying this one.

Thank you for that, I bought the third volume from otsuki, before reading your comment, i have mixed feeling about the ending, maybe the point of the manga was that we never are gonna really know asami, its kind of sad that she is not even in the half of the last volume

ASMDuke51
joined Nov 26, 2016

hello, I read this manga long time ago, it was about 2 kids, one goes visit the other house, and when his friend go for snacks he look his mangas and find a suicide manual between his things, after that he is scared and visit him more often and bring him oranges, or peaches, I dont remember, It was a little depressing but i like the art