Forum › Posts by mangabuff143

mangabuff143
joined Nov 9, 2016

That's it?! Oh come on. Where's the second part? And it was getting good too. :(

mangabuff143
joined Nov 9, 2016

Aw, feels like everyone in the comments in here is tearing this series down, but here I am eating it up and enjoying every chapter. Now I feel like a dummy u_u

Oh well, such is fate. When all is said and done, I'm just a messy bitch who lives for drama. I just hope poor Pu Yi can get some good resolution without having to turn into some sort of villain, because we all know he's not gonna get the girl. Stay strong, Pu Yi!

I think the art is really pretty too

That makes two of us. Really love every chapter. I don't understand why people are hating this series. But then again, there's no accounting for tastes. So I'm just gonna do what I want and continue reading this. XD

mangabuff143
joined Nov 9, 2016

I like it a lot and (presumably because any order issues were cleared up) I find it completely understandable. It reminds me of Prism and of the Valentine's Day arc in Maria-sama ga Miteru. I like the puppy love in grade school/reunited in high school stories.

Same here. I really liked the part where the issues are always resolved. And also, the characters are adorable and funny. Though the beginning was a bit off, overall, the story and the progress for me is great. <3