Forum › Posts by Celestial Dreamer

Celestial Dreamer
117143l~2
joined Oct 13, 2016

My favorite Yuri manga-ka of all time. Her soft art style, skillful use of comedy and drama, and fantastic heroines make her stories a delight to read. Unfortunately most of her work is not available for purchase in English (I own Kisses, Sighs, and Cherry Blossom Pink, and have watched Yuri Kuma Arashi on my Funimation account). I would gladly pay for official copies of her beautiful stories should more be translated! <3

Celestial Dreamer
Image Comments 13 Oct 05:13
117143l~2
joined Oct 13, 2016
52747669_p3

My Vocaloid OTP! <3

Celestial Dreamer
117143l~2
joined Oct 13, 2016

Woo! My first post on Dynasty Scans! I've lurked on here for months, but I finally set up an account on here. I absolutely adore the story so far. Being an adult myself, I get excited to see female protagonists close to my age (I'm only one year older than Hanaoko-san!). I feel that a great deal of Yuri stories seem to be afraid of portraying an "S-class" relationship outside of a typical schoolgirl romance ( this is probably due to a long-held attitude in Japan that same-sex relationships between girls are considered "immature" past high school).

The art is nostalgic and charmingly 90's, and yes, I'm absolutely weak for sweet, easily flustered androgynous "tomboy" heroines. <3 (woops, sorry for the personal preferences note ^ ^!). One of the sweetest reads I've stumbled across on here!

last edited at Oct 13, 2016 4:53AM