Forum › Posts by Mei Lee

Mei Lee
devilray discussion 05 Oct 12:02
Tumblr_o5zvom6v1s1t2lbrho1_500
joined Oct 5, 2016

To the mangaka, devilray, I think that the "In the Closet" series is really good! :) I like how the theme (butch-femme relationship), the stories and your style have this unique feeling as compared to other yuri/shoujo ai mangas. This series is like real life situation short stories and I think it's great! :) I'm looking forward on reading more from this series and your works. :)

Mei Lee
joined Oct 5, 2016

To the mangaka, devilray, I think that this series is really good! :) I like how the theme (butch-femme relationship), the stories and your style have this unique feeling as compared to other yuri/shoujo ai mangas. These series are like real life situation short stories and I think it's great! :) I'm looking forward on reading more from this series and your works. :)

Mei Lee
joined Oct 5, 2016

Takewakamaru please please continue Creo the Crimson Crises. :( A lot of fans are still waiting until now. :( It's been almost 6 years. I'm really a big fan of the manga. In be half of the manga's fans, we're all rooting Creo the Crimson Crises will be up again. We love you, mangakaaa!

joined Oct 5, 2016

I'm in love in this manga. I really hope the mangaka will continue this series. TT___TT PLEASEE.

joined Oct 5, 2016

This is so cuteeee. Thank you, mangaka! :D Will there be new chapters every week or every month? Can't wait~