Forum › Posts by Rizatus

Rizatus
Animal discussion 06 Feb 02:53
joined Sep 28, 2016

Died from cuteness overload

Rizatus
joined Sep 28, 2016

What is flower knight girl about?

It's a game. You can either play the normal version or the 18+ one, both are on nutaku if I'm not wrong. The normal one can also be played on DMM

joined Sep 28, 2016

YouChika is like, the best of all ya know

Rizatus
Image Comments 01 Feb 01:29
joined Sep 28, 2016
Tumblr_okaq7ggq8e1vc5qhko1_1280

Love the art!!!!!

joined Sep 28, 2016

Huh, I think this is pretty nice. That peaceful feeling and getting a friend like you hope. Readers need more insight on the protagonist's feeling, but it's pretty good for me.

God damn it, I can't find the upvote button >:(

joined Sep 28, 2016

This is kinda like a relationship between two M.
One who loves being hurt physically while the other wants mental/emotional abuse

Just my thought tho.
Anyway, I need more of thissssss

Rizatus
Syrupy Love discussion 14 Jan 10:21
joined Sep 28, 2016

Unless you mean the out-of-the-blue question about her being a prostitute based on speculation from strangers. What kind of world do these kids live in where two high school girls and a man walking together are assumed to be part of the sex trade? I've heard that teenage prostitution is common in Japan, but don't girls have fathers and other male relatives? Being accused of prostitution by random gossip seems to be a common plot device, so maybe it's just one of those things authors throw in for the sake of drama, or maybe high school gossip really is that awful.

Well, clearly you don't know how bad gossips in asian highschool can be.
Around 3 years ago, I saw a friend of my sister who was bullied and nearly kicked out of school, all because of a single gossip. You see, she didn't really fit in, nor did she want to, but some people didn't like that, and they did the worst thing possible: tell a gossip about her being playful and would date anybody if they give her money or sth. It was small at first, only circled in a single group, without too much attention to it, but then one 'cool kid' overheard it and he/she did just the thing, posted it on Fb. The gossip quickly spread and day by day, it became worse 'till one day, it was so bad that the school had to take action. I don't really know what happened after that but in the end she was forced transfer school in order to "keep the school's image".
So you see, people sometime don't really care whether the gossip is true or false, they just want to find the fun, the thrill in gossiping, bullying or they just simply want to make others' life miserable.
And do keep in mind that my country is not Japan and that highschool in Jp is like 10 times worse than that.

Well aside from that, I do agree that random gossip is an over-used plot device; but seeing how easy it is to create drama, I don't think mangakas are gonna stop using it anytime soon.