Forum › Posts by Luyten

Luyten
Fire%20rose
joined Sep 15, 2016

@Blastaar This is exactly what I was thinking while reading the last chapter, but couldn't put it in words.

The last 3 pages felt like I was looking at that meme Slaps flex tape into huge leak

Luyten
Fire%20rose
joined Sep 15, 2016

On page 27 what Kaoru says makes you think Uta didn't confess at all and that Kaoru is still in the dark about it, while in the last page the translation makes it clear that she knows, it wasn't making any sense.
Page 29-30 as well, was that literal translation? It made me think that there might be a lot more mistakes in the rest of the chapter.
So thank you Onixx and everyone, I'm glad someone took the time to clear things up here, what you said makes perfect sense to me.

Fire%20rose
joined Sep 15, 2016

She bought new tablet. But not for work. She made new post on her blog

I'm so relieved to know that, thank you for the update. Hopefully someone can tell us what the blog post was about.

Fire%20rose
joined Sep 15, 2016

i wonder what the fanbase for stories like these is

Indeed, I would be very interested to know that too.

Luyten
Image Comments 25 Sep 18:17
Fire%20rose
joined Sep 15, 2016
Fluttering%20feelings%20-%20domestic

Where can we keep up to date on her condition and releases of images like these?

Luyten
Tamamusi discussion 23 Sep 22:13
Fire%20rose
joined Sep 15, 2016

I'm really really glad I found this author, last time I felt like this about an artist was when I read Girlfriends for the first time. Here's hope Binbou will keep going, cause this is amazing.