Really nice chapter ... next one is gonna hurt ... BAD

lezardthewizard
joined Sep 6, 2016

Oh God, here we go :P
All aboard the angst train ^-^'
grabs popcorn

lezardthewizard
joined Sep 6, 2016

Well, I guess is Gakuen Polizi all over again for me ... God I hate not being able to buy overseas to get the mangas ... Can someone spoil me if they at least get together? I love Milk Morinaga's works and I really wanna know how this one ends.

joined Sep 6, 2016

Soooo military Strawberry Panic! ... yeah I can dig that ...

lezardthewizard
joined Sep 6, 2016

Dear God, YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally an update to this work ... THANK YOU SO MUCH :D :D :D :D :D

lezardthewizard
Liberty discussion 23 Dec 21:37
joined Sep 6, 2016

An early X-mas present :D
TY for the hard work, I love this work ^_^

lezardthewizard
joined Sep 6, 2016

Having worked on this manga for over half a year, I must say that even if we are not the ones writing the actual manga, it is definitely disheartening to come to the forum when the majority of comments are negative. We'll finish what we started, of course, but damn am I glad we have other projects too... (Though people seem to hate on the Himitsu, Hitotsu anthology too...)

For what its wort, I love the Himitsu, Hitotsu Anthology, and TBH when I saw you guys where going to traslate Hana and Hina Volume 3, I was so happy I literally cryed of happiness (i know it may sound weird, but yeah I was THAT happy)
I know there's lots of ppl who complains about this manga and Morinaga in general (specially here on Dinasty), but, please, for the rest of us, don't let that get to you.
Sadly some ppl prefer to rant about something that enjoy it.
Keep up the good work, and remember, there's also tons of ppl who enjoy this.

last edited at Jan 23, 2017 9:32PM

lezardthewizard
joined Sep 6, 2016

lezardthewizard posted:

I love this series so much (I actually love all Morinaga's works.)
I just find out that Hana and Hina is ending next november, can anyone tell me wich chapter number will be the > > final one?
Forgive my english i know i suck at it =P

Vol.1 & 2 both had 6 chapters, so it's safe to assume that it will end with ch18.

Oh! thank you for the info :)
Btw there are plans to go trough the scanlation til it ends? (Being already licenced by Seven Seas and all ... I would hate to never be able to know how it ends, like it happened with Gakuen Polizi ... at least for me :( ... getiing things from offshore can be a living hell in my country :S)

I'm going to work on this manga as long as I have my Kouyuri team :)

Thats a really good news, ty for the quick answer :p
Love to see how the story develops, last chapter was really something ;D

lezardthewizard
joined Sep 6, 2016

lezardthewizard posted:

I just find out that Hana and Hina is ending next november, can anyone tell me wich chapter number will be the > > final one?

Vol.1 & 2 both had 6 chapters, so it's safe to assume that it will end with ch18.

Oh! thank you for the info :)
Btw there are plans to go trough the scanlation til it ends? (Being already licenced by Seven Seas and all ... I would hate to never be able to know how it ends, like it happened with Gakuen Polizi ... at least for me :( ... getiing things from offshore can be a living hell in my country :S)

lezardthewizard
joined Sep 6, 2016

I just find out that Hana and Hina is ending next november, can anyone tell me wich chapter number will be the final one?