Forum › Posts by Emerald

joined Sep 2, 2016

damn .... idk what to say ?!! seju baby don't cling to sumin ,,is she really worth your love ?! NO ! for god's sake she treats you like shit ,,,this is so frustrating damn

I completely understand your feeling. I think Seju should find someone better. However, her new look and her overly confident behaviour in this chapter really shine my world.

seju lost the battle the moment sumin ran after sungji in ch 55 ,,,we know the ending already so plz stop breaking our poor team pink heart T_T ... i'm sure the next chapters is all about sumin and sugji make up shit

I am losing my interest for this manhwa because of such predictable ending. Seju is the major reason for me to read wdtfs.

joined Sep 2, 2016

Well, it's quite obvious that Sumin and Sungji will soon make up. Sumin doesn't give a damn about Seju. She just shows a little bit of surprise when she sees Seju with short hair and wants to return everything Seju gave her. All in her mind is about Sungji's feeling. That's a sign of moving on.

About Sungji, she doesn't look really hurt as much as I guess. Her calm expression when she talks to Nami interests me. She acts like a mature woman when she's actually burning inside to know the past of Sumin and Seju.

Regarding Seju, well, she looks damn hot with short hair and that white shirt revealing her chest. So far the sexiest woman in manhwa I have ever read. She acts like a bitch in this chapter but I really love her new appearance and behavior. So confident and arrogant. If Seju can still keep this optimistic look until the last chapter, I don't care what the end game is.

Nami looks kind of cute. Besides Seju, she is the other one that makes me smile when reading this chapter, since Sumin and Sungji are not in good term. I am starting to think NamiXSeju or NamiXSungji is actually not a bad idea.

In short, the previous chapters made me hurt so much seeing 3 main characters suffering. Turning to this latest one, it somehow reduces my interest in wdtfs. By making Seju a bitch, Sumin worrying for Sungji and Sungji wondering what their past was like, the author tends to get Sumin and Sungji closer. That's not fun to me. Hope they can make the plot more twist next time. The ending should not be so easy to predict.

last edited at Sep 8, 2016 11:56AM

joined Sep 2, 2016

It's moleguy (Seju's bro) and Seju's mom.

Thank you. Now I know why that woman looks like Seju but has green eyes. I thought Seju was wearing lens :)

Since there are only 34 chapters left, I would guess that the author would have to make wdtfs an open-ended story. Imo, even if the author write us an ending as the ending you wrote (which I honestly believe it's the best ending), it won't be as perfect as yours. The author sure can make everything you wrote happen, but I would say the story would become kind of rush and unreal. :D

I believe the same that we might have open ending :) . I wrote my above ending only to calm my heart because I thought about it all night and wanted to make it clear that the 3 characters would be healed.

Anyway, are you sure that there are 34 chapters left? I am confused . I thought it's 24 since I heard that there are 80 chapters and we have 56 chapters done.
Please let me know. I am in dire need. I promise to myself that I will only pick this manhwa up again after it is finished. 10 days for 1 chapter update. I really can't stand waiting for 10 days for a new chapter to come.

oh .. you guys should really read a manga called " gunjo " or "gunjou" its the most powerful mature , tragic story i've ever read ?! that will make WDTFS look like child's play !!!

I have just searched about it. Many suggested that we should not read it until it is finished because it is so brutal and dark. Anyway, thanks for sharing this. I am kind of interested in reading miserable story.

Sumin but in order to become like she was before; before she was messed up. I think is important, it would be wise of Seju to just wait to see Sumin's decision, not try to "win her back".
There seems to be a suggestion that Sungji has issues with her childhood that have to do with how she acts and dare I say why she loves Sumin

Interesting point. I have never thought of these. I am waiting for more development on Sungji's part and Sumin's purpose on cutting her hair. By the way, someone mentioned that Sungji is actually not as innocent and naive as she seems to be because there are many hints that she knows about Sumin and Seju relationship but still want to make a move on Sumin like being on a rush to have sex with Sumin or kissing Sumin too much.

However no one will have to end up with anyone and the ending will be left open to interpretation without anything being truly solved just them moving into the healing phase of their heartbreak.

It is a really good way to end this story. However, I really want an obvious ending. Otherwise, my heart can not bear the hurt of having such blur ending. :(

joined Sep 2, 2016

I just knew about WDTFS 2 days ago and I read all 56 chapters yesterday because it is the first time I read such story. so painful yet beautiful . I read several endings by readers and in short, they are: SuminXSeju, SuminXSungji, 3some, Sumin alone forever and one of the three may die.
To be honest, I hate the fact that I thought about these endings all night long and couldn't have a nice sleep. Here is my ending:

Seju would try to win Sumin back by seducing Sumin, giving her luxurious things, reminding her of their happy memories, begging for her mercy, etc. And what could broke the camel's back would be Seju hurting Sungji mentally or physically.

Regardless of what Seju does, Sumin can hate her for being selfish, possessive and childish, but never can really fall out of love with her because they have been bonded for so long or because Sumin felt sorry for deliberately hurting Seju after their breakup. However, she made a decision already, which is to be with Sungji. Then in one way or another, Sumin and Sungji make up. The only problem is that they have not yet figured out the least hurting way to deal with Seju. The personalities of Sungji would be emphasized more.

Something really bad would happen to Seju ( perhaps her heritage opponents would poison her or cause a car accident, or her father would die...). Then Seju would have no one by her side and again, she would choose the most tragic solution ( she commits suicide or sth like that. Just make her life more miserable)

All the mystery about Seju's family would be revealed and maybe there is something laid behind the fact that Seju slept with the bartender 10 years ago. ( Remember when Seju begged for Sumin's mercy when Sumin caught her cheating and Sumin said that if Seju didn't want sex or sth like that, then the guard in her apartment can possibly prevent that. Furthermore, we got a scene that a man slept in Seju's bed and Seju sat by the window. Maybe that sleepover was a trap from her family or sth...)

Meanwhile, Sumin is currently dating Sungji. When Sumin hear Seju screw up, she (and maybe with Sungji) visit Seju.This is when Sumin realizes that everything is still a mess and she is parts of the reasons for Seju's misery. She knows this is the time when Seju needs her the most. Sungj knows that too and chooses to break up with Sumin, then go far away. Sungji accepts the fact that the bond between Seju and Sumin would never be broken apart and the problems between them have not been solved. After that, Sumin and Seju would heal each other .

7 or maybe 10 years later, Sumin and Seju would be still together. Their relationship is no longer friends with benefit as they learn what love really is. Sumin would learn to be more decisive, take full responsibility for her decisions and never try to run away again. She truly loves Seju. In return, hopefully Seju would learn that love is not about possession and she still has someone that loves her besides Sumin.

Accidentally, Sumin and Sungji meet again in the place they took their first picture together. Ofc Sungji would become more mature and experienced. They spend several times sharing with each other their life all those years ( ofc no sex or lust )

In Seju's heart, she knows Sumin also loves Sungji and she can't simply take Sumin for her own for so long. At last, Seju would let Sumin go and be with Sungji. It isn't that Seju has such a big heart that she can share her only love, it simply means she finally knows to love someone and to see them happy. This time maybe Sumin would never return to her again but that's okay as long as they have bonded their heart together.

To summarize, my ending is like:
- Seju screw up
- Sumin and Seju help each other heal for several years while Sungji go away to learn about the world.
- After several years, Sumin and Seju change in a positive way. Sumin meet Sungji again. Seju knows Sumin still loves Sungji. Seju let Sumin go with Sungji and has no regret.

This is possibly not the best ending. Life is much more complicated. It really depends on the author's idea. However, I really hope that it would end like this.
- Seju can let go of Sumin to live her life, a happy one.
- She and Sumin still has a bond that nothing can interfere and it lasts until the day they die. They will always love each other and be family as they promised. They don't need to make sex or always stay together to prove that.
- Sungji may deserve a better person than Sumin but first love can not be faded away.
=>The endgame are SuminXSungji ( physically and mentally) and SuminXSeju ( mentally until the day they die )

last edited at Sep 2, 2016 10:03PM