Forum › Posts by karakol09

joined Aug 22, 2016

SPOILER ALERT DO NOT READ MY COMMENT IF HAVEN'T PLAYED! I REPEAT DO NOT READ MY COMMENT IF YOU HAVE NOT PLAYED.!

I am on chapter 5 and I can't figure out the 3 question. I usually dont do this but I am throwing the flag in ...
. I admit defeat D:

Question: what kind of case is this
- she vanished and is hiding
-it's a kidnapping by someone
-its a disappearance linked to the seven mysteries

Question: something wasn't right about the room just after ichigo Sasaki disappeared. That was....
-the soda water she'd been drinking before
-ringo attitude
-the copy of Night on the Galactic Railroad lent to Ringo
-Why she disappeared in the early morning

Question 3: And another thing that was off in the Sasakis' room, before we went to the bath...
-The mistaken date of manufactor
-The so day water she gave us
-the unread copy of Night of the Galactic Railroad
-The closed curtains, even though it isn't cold out.

Please help!

For Chapter 7 in case someone asking

Yatsushiro-senpai had an incident
In the greenhouse
Sakura is code for different words
The bag

Has anyone here who played the original Japanese version be willing to answer a question about chapter 3?

Near the end you're required to answer two questions. The first is asking where the most Christians are. The correct answer is apparently Italy while the conversation earlier in the chapter states America, referring to the US. When speaking strictly about Christians of any sort this seems to be valid since Americans are mostly Protestant which is still a form of Christianity. When speaking about Catholics in particular though then Italy probably would actually be the correct answer, what with the Vatican being in Italy and being the head of the Catholic Church. The second question is to name the taboo number. Somehow the answer to this is 17 despite during that earlier conversation 13 being specifically mentioned plus 13 being relevant during this bit as well. And having looked around I don't really seem to be able to even find anything on the number 17 being considered taboo anywhere to begin with. Edit: So after listening to Suoh's explanation it seems 17 actually is considered unlucky in Italy, though my searching didn't seem to uncover that and on top of that asking for the country with the most Christians rather than Catholics. And when searching for unlucky numbers in Italy rather than taboo ones as the story talks about I do get results mentioning 17. But the game specifically talks about taboo numbers so it's an easy mistake to make.

So is this an issue with the translation itself or is there really just something I'm missing here? I ended up having to look it up because I just wasn't getting it.

It's not an issue of translation, the original game also stated like that.
The conversations earlier stated that you must look into taboo numbers and where Neri is from (it is hinted that she's from 'a country with most Christians' which points to Italy rather than American (I think Yuzuriha kind of said 'Neri is not from America', typical Innogrey games, must I say.

last edited at Aug 22, 2016 3:10AM