Forum › Posts by abelmayfair

abelmayfair
joined Jul 21, 2016

Meh. It's incredibly boring honestly. The art is nice but everything else is pretty bad.

abelmayfair
Subtext discussion 10 Sep 21:33
joined Jul 21, 2016

Because Dynasty Scans isn't quite as populated as other manga sites, I can't help but wonder how many other subtext series are out there? I know of a few not uploaded here that fall under that category.... Does anyone have a link that could point me in the right direction?

abelmayfair
joined Jul 21, 2016

The web comic is better. All the little things add up.

abelmayfair
joined Jul 21, 2016

Idk why they changed the art. It was a bad decision. Even changing something as simple as the fact that the other girls nose doesnt bleed slightly onto her sleeve is just carving out all the small good things about it. Everything is less expressive since it's all made softer and with less detail.

abelmayfair
joined Jul 21, 2016

I liked the original arts thicker eyeliner/bags under eyes. She's a little too bright now and it just comes off as more generic.

joined Jul 21, 2016

I prefer the other translations. Even if they didn't have as grammatically clean English, they felt more authentic and amusing to read. Amazing story though, all of her work is, I just wish it came out more often.

last edited at Mar 13, 2019 9:37PM

joined Jul 21, 2016

I NEED MOARRR

abelmayfair
joined Jul 21, 2016

This story is actually... really fucking boring. The MC's are so bland and the conflict is non-existent.

abelmayfair
joined Jul 21, 2016

An ash tray is a bit much lol. And she accepts it and is like ah well okay. Just ignore me smashing your face in a moment ago.

joined Jul 21, 2016

I think someone said this wasn't yuri, can someone either confirm or deny?

I've yet to confirm but considering the lack of tag this will most likely be a shoujo ai subtext story for the most part.

joined Jul 21, 2016

Holy shit 40+ chapter upload for a series from an amazing yuri artist? Yas pls.

abelmayfair
Touma-kun discussion 29 Aug 03:06
joined Jul 21, 2016

I NEED MOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

abelmayfair
joined Jul 21, 2016

This sucks lol. It's like they threw everything at the wall to see what would stick. The fact that it's age gap is mostly irrelevant, the need for a car accident to segue such a plain story, the amnesia aspect is cheap and ripped off, really it goes on and on. This is the kinda shit that gets into Yurihime? Pathetic.