Forum › Posts by angelica

joined Jun 17, 2016

Dear Ssamba
the truth is not no English and I read FF from Chile translated into Spanish because what if there is any inconsistency in what I write I apologize. Read about your health problems I have come to think again about cancer (two of my family had it) to my grandfather after treating it made us enter his room in the hospital to say goodbye that would die, after that I lived 6 more years, I tell you this because although they can tell you a lot about your condition and you can feel really bad, the only person who has the ability to deal with this is one who has it, there is always hope even though all say otherwise, hope that whatever happens is for the best for you, life is beautiful and full of energy that transforms us and you with your success story then transformed bad moments in pleasant, beam created a work full of feelings they managed us to reach, excite, beyond the remoteness of our countries and languages, you agradesco enormente and hopefully every message they have given you support, fill you with good and new energy for your day and your constant struggle, Many Thank you and sincerely hope that this moment will become only distant memory in your mind and heart.

Angélica C.