Forum › Posts by corinthian

Ff001
joined Jun 16, 2016

Dearest Ssamba,
I cannot recall when I first fell in love with Fluttering Feelings. Unlike the other yuri manga and manhwa I've read, they don't make me squeal in total delight like a lovesick little girl whenever I see a new chapter up from you. It always made me smile, actually, everything about it made me smile: No-rae's innocent goofiness and optimism, Seol-a's cool, collected yet confident attitude, their internal struggles with the feelings that are developing, I wish I can mention them all.

For someone who says that they're boring, you don't fall under this category, in my opinion. For someone who can weave such a lovely story about two girls and their blossoming feelings, my friend, you are not boring. You make me see the beauty of a slow but ever growing love between two girl friends with each update you bring; I'm sure everyone who has read FF sees this. You have touched a lot of lives and I do thank you for introducing to us Fluttering Feelings.

I believe in you, Ssamba. We all believe in you so don't give up. I can actually picture No-rae giving a two thumbs up and grinning while saying "Fighting!". Hang in there, don't lose hope. We love you, Ssamba!

Love and Prayers from a fan in the Philippines