Forum › Posts by andy231994

joined Jun 13, 2016

Dear Ssamba
My name is Sandy, I know we do not meet each other but through your work, your drawings and how you show by your stories as it is with Fluttering Feelings I feel that we know a little more. I'm a fan of yours, I love your work and how you express such intense emotions and thoughts in your drawings. The first time I read Fluttering Feelings I was really fascinated by the whole history and how, little by little, both characters were being developed jointly with history, with their environment and as both characters changed when they met. I say all this because I want you to know how your story and the characters are and will always be important to me like you who are his creator, everything you do or write has much meaning for me. Today I read a message that you are in poor health. I'm still surprised I didn´t imagine that it´s happen to you. It's pretty hard to believe. I wish I could help you but isn´t in my hands to do so. Ssamba're a wonderful person and do not know how you will feel now as'll be going through this complicated situation but many people appreciate as the person you are, we all wish your best. Despite to be such a difficult disease to treat ... you can come out on top of it. I wish you a speedy recovery, much strength through this whole situation around you. Take care. We all appreciate you a lot. Thank you very much for sharing such a beautiful story that touched our hearts and souls. We will always be supporting you at all times as required. You showed us a beautiful story and so we will always be grateful.
My best wishes for you and your family.
With much love from Bolivia, Latin America.
Sandy.