Forum › Posts by Yominin

Qr9mzum0za4
joined Jun 13, 2016

Hello Ssamba,

I honestly have no idea how to write to someone because I've never written one. Please excuse me if I'm being rude. I'm a boring person and an extra introvert that I have no friends. I spend my time reading comics/manga but I've never tried any of Korean webcomics. Fluttering Feelings is my very first webcomic and I fell in love. It lightened my days. So, I told myself that I need to write to you. I literally teared up when I read your latest blog. Your art and work is beautiful and pure. I am sure it is just as beautiful as you are. Fluttering Feelings always make my heart race crazily. As we all want the next chapter of FF, your health is way more important to us. We can wait even if it takes years. Even if it's discontinued, it doesn't matter. We'll be happy to see you all healthy again. Please be strong and never give up. You are an important person to me and I'm sure you are as important to all of your fans too.

I really really hope you will recover soon. Fight it! We know you are strong, Ssamba! We are all here with you. Don't ever give up and lose hope. You're in our hearts. We love you Ssamba! Don't ever forget that.

With lots of love and hugs,
Yominin xx

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 11:53PM