Forum › Posts by RiseOverall

RiseOverall
Image Comments 25 Sep 01:38
joined Jun 13, 2016
Tumblr_na9bqaookc1s6441yo2_1280

^LMAO.

RiseOverall
joined Jun 13, 2016

Ssamba posted a blog entry along with an art. I don't know how to post the image lol. But here's the link: http://m.blog.naver.com/ssambasoul/220813062123

Does anyone know what it says? Haha

joined Jun 13, 2016

I know it's coming up soon (I am pretty sure it is at any rate) but does anyone who is familiar with the Korean version know which chapter the smooch is going to be?

I'm sure its in the next few but I can't remember. Just want to make sure I have coins available for that release lmao.

On story we seem to be getting dancer lady story. Wonder how she is going to play out.

It's on chapter 23. I really like Erae's character haha. She's naive (in terms of her's and others' feelings) but she's also mature lmao. Her dynamic with the doctor never fails to make me smile like an idiot.

RiseOverall
joined Jun 13, 2016

They are too cute. I feel like squealing and punching a wall everytime they have cute moments. Just get married already pls

joined Jun 13, 2016

Dear Ssamba,

Thank you so much for sharing your story to us. Tbh, my life has changed ever since i read your story. You made me look forward to my sundays because of your updates. You made me relate so much to the story and it made me realize that there's nothing wrong with two people falling in love, despite the society's judgemental views. As what you have portrayed in your story, it isn't about the sexuality but two people gradually discovering the bond and love they had for each other. It isn't a sudden thing, but a collection of subtle changes in the dynamics between two people. Thank you for sharing these insights with us. I was heartbroken when i heard the news, but despite it, i want you to know that i support you with all my heart and will continue to do so. Whatever actions you deem is best for you, i just want to thank you for imparting with us a story that touched our hearts and souls. You are a one of a kind person. We know you may be going through a hard time right now, but i want you to know that you have a lot of people supporting you behind your back. Thank you so so so so much. Keep on fighting!!! We'll always have your back!!! Best wishes to you and your family!

With so much love from America,

Rise

last edited at Jun 14, 2016 12:12AM