Forum › Posts by MoonlightServant

MoonlightServant
Phpfzxbpw_c1pm
joined Apr 25, 2016

Cheeki Breeki Stalker! Glad this is here!

MoonlightServant
Opapagoto discussion 13 Jul 18:58
Phpfzxbpw_c1pm
joined Apr 25, 2016

Hey sorry to bother but, is anybody still working in this manga? I mean the last update was ch 9 in January and at the time the updates were coming almost weekly. I suppose that the translator dropped it, or got bored or life got in the way or whatever, but hasn't anyone decided to finish it? I mean the series is completed and the raws can be found in places like senmanga, if anyone wants to see how it ends.

MoonlightServant
Phpfzxbpw_c1pm
joined Apr 25, 2016

Yay!!!! It was driving me nuts not being able to find it, Thanks!!!!!

MoonlightServant
Phpfzxbpw_c1pm
joined Apr 25, 2016

So I have, like for the last 3 hours, been searching through the tags for a manga that i read a while back. I can't remember very well how it started but, with the possibility of being wrong, I think it starts with girl A in the floor with her back against the wall while girl B kisses her (Pretty standard stuff actually). But the notable characteristic was that girl B was a lesbian because of all the cute girlfriends her four(?) older brothers had brought home and she became attracted to cute girls because of that. I remember it ends with girl B bringing to he home girl A as her girlfriend and girl B brothers exclaiming in disbelief.