Forum › Posts by hoatuy

joined Apr 19, 2016

hoatuy posted:

this game has four volume. I believe it will explain later in other game. The first game is the weakest in this series.

p/s: sr for my poor english

Yeah, I'm aware of that. I'm really curious how they're going to work though. Despite the ending feeling seriously inconclusive it also didn't feel like it could really continue either, at least not the way they're formatting the series. And the fact there's two separate routes seems like something that might be a bit difficult for them to account for.

As for it being the weakest game, I can't really disagree or agree with that since I've only played the first one. Other than the ending though I thought the game was perfectly fine. (If they'd just cut off like half way-ish through the ending it'd have felt a lot more conclusive and fitting to me.)

Mayuri end is true end. The other game has souh path too

spoiler: http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n605/hoatuy/ev30a.jpg( dont click it, man)

That is not what are you thinking, i am just kidding

last edited at Aug 24, 2016 12:36PM

joined Apr 19, 2016

I just beat Mayuri's route with the actual proper ending. I'm a bit disappointed really. There's no actual resolution. Mayuri just leaves the academy with no real warning and doesn't even tell Suoh and despite Suoh being sad she makes some bullshit wish that Mayuri forget her? Like what the hell was that? Though I suppose if I take into account how Kara no Shoujo ends even in the best ending, expecting a happy ending with solid resolution was probably dumb. (The fact that this is so much more light-hearted than KnS made me think that it wasn't going to end in a depressing way even in the best endings.) Though the game would have been just fine with a conclusive happy ending...

It does make me rather curious about the other games in the series though. It didn't really feel like it left a huge opening for a continuation.

this game has four volume. I believe it will explain later in other game. The first game is the weakest in this series.

p/s: sr for my poor english

joined Apr 19, 2016

erika is the only japanese name