Forum › Posts by TsukiIsKiraAndZero

TsukiIsKiraAndZero
Tsukiiskiraandzero
joined Apr 14, 2016

I think the Yuri in this manga is a bit forced. As if the author doesn't like Yuri at all and is only including it because he want to catch that audience.

As happened with Saint Seiya, this universe has a lot of possibilities that remains unexplored by the author. Having these characters and setting we can go a lot more deep with the Yuri, for example, without needed hentai nor ecchi. Considering this is tagged as Yuri, it's a pity the author didn't go deeper there.

Don't misunderstand me, I liked It. And I can tolerate that ending. I would fix some details, like:

1- 10 years, seriously? What was Sora doing? Conquering the world? Learning proper English (It's harder for the Japanese)?

2- So EL was a good guy. The final boss was Shoujou, still tolerable, maybe with a more epic battle considering we won't have any other.

3- They aren't clear in what relationship the girls have with the guys at the end. We assume they are married but nobody said It explicitly.

4- Sora suddenly has romantic interests in Tsuki when no hint on this interest is given before nor even about Sora preferring girls. Hiyo, Koharu and Reiko, in that order, are more Yuri than Sora.

5- Not all male characters were properly "cleaned" and this is in my opinion the worst flaw in the story because It impacts believability so hard that you have to put a lot of yourself to pretend you don't care and enjoy the rest of the story:

Togyu has no sense as character. You act insane to convince everybody you are in favor of male domination? Because he looks like enjoying It for the most part. Also that girl legs that appears in a panel when Reiko was passed on to Togyu, looks like something "sexual" was happening there. But then the real Togyu, when his mask was broken, didn't look like a person capable of that, this is then reaffirmed when he wants to convince Hiyo that there wasn't any intimacy between him and Hiyo's sister. But then what were those legs and Reiko scared face? My point is that they didn't properly cleaned this character as they did with the others.

If nothing sexual was happening at Togyu's bedroom then the author should clarify it in a later chapter. If it was sexual then at least they could told us that it was consensual (masochist girls exist).

Koharu's previous owner wasn't properly cleaned either. His abuse was going sexual too, or at least that is how it looks in the first chapters. And that last conversation with Koharu when he said that she always does a lot of noise when he want to take the weapon from her didn't convince me that that was what was happening in the first chapters although I think the author was trying to convince us of that in the last chapters.

Again, I liked this manga, there are worse mangas out there, just being fair, OK?

last edited at Apr 20, 2016 5:29AM