Forum › Posts by Instnct22

joined Mar 24, 2016

There are many things I have and have not experienced in my short life. I have experienced different countries, and have yet to experience stepping on the moon. There are also things I have never dreamed of experiencing, but have anyway. such is the case with this work.

Resident Evil, a series I have so much love and respect for, has, for me, achieved a state of being that could ever be surpassed with any amount of evolution or time. With the addition, of this single dojun.

Initially, I did not realize this was about one of my favorite game series. Only after did I click on it and get to charcter introductions, did I realize what I had done. I stared at the ceiling for a literal 5 minutes, in pure disbelief of something I thought I would never witness. It took me an hour to get through this excellently written and drawn djoun, just needing a few extra minutes to process what I was bearing witness to. After finishing I needed to take a day to think out the perfect post to express my fondness for this piece. A piece which I did not know I wanted. And this is it.

last edited at May 30, 2017 10:32PM