Forum › Posts by Themis

Themis
rely on me discussion 29 Feb 10:05
1cee76714c4
joined Feb 29, 2016

Having read the raws for the whole thing I kinda feel like maybe this translation was some kind of a joke?

Like, a few of the speech bubbles are right, for most of the wrong ones I can see how they have been misunderstood but other times they have nothing to do with what was actually written in them??

For example in the last box "how appropriate will it appear for us to be a couple" "They'll think that's disgusting right" I can't understand how they would have come up with that unless they just completely made it up when they couldn't understand??

Themis
rely on me discussion 29 Feb 07:51
1cee76714c4
joined Feb 29, 2016

Perhaps it's just my bad English... but even after reading it 5 times over the text just doesn't make any sense to me on some pages. Like there's something missing or the sentences (Maki-Nico Talk) doesn't fit together. =/

Yeah. It's not just you. I kept rereading some of the pages trying to figure out just what the heck they were talking about. The sentences were just really weird and made no sense at all. Oh well, the art was still cute.

Having looked at the sample on pixiv I hate to say it but this is a really bad translation. Like someone just put it through Google translate or something.