Forum › Posts by QueenKuvira

QueenKuvira
joined Feb 27, 2016

That was ugh.... Like I don’t really remember starting this it was so long ago but I do remember looking forward to ever chapter so excited to see what happened next expecting a lot of sadness since the whole relationship was supposed to have a very slim chance of becoming a reality... But this... All of that for this.. I don’t know if it’s because of how long I waited or because it’s such a slap in the face towards fans that irks me more. It’s was idk how many chapters of Kaoru agonizing over her husband cheating and lying to her and going back because she choose to be stupid,Uta being the only person to truly love her and getting nothing in return to end up like this? There just roommates and he kept banging her best friend Jesus this is 4 years worth of salt exploding from my body at once.

QueenKuvira
joined Feb 27, 2016

I don’t know how to feel about this anymore. The best friends reasoning for doing it sounds so stupid. It and kaoru makes an excellent dumb blonde. I understand losing your mother and always feeling safe with someone so you ignore some things but come on... She was really just going to forgive then both like ok you been fucking my guy for years and probably other people to but it’s ok we’ll work through it.. I hate angst so much but I gotta see this through to its unfulfilling terrible ending.

joined Feb 27, 2016

Between this and my unrequited love I’ve had my fill of angst for the rest of my life. I feel like if Shino is aware of her feelings but will never act on them because of how unaware she’s been. Nozomi obviously loves and needs shino but in a super platonic way yuri will prevail tho.

QueenKuvira
joined Feb 27, 2016

The legit definition on insanity is me coming back here expecting something different. Guess we we why the harem mc never chooses his childhood friend. Uta still loves kaoru that’s super obvious but how does kaoru feel? I have my thought as to how this end but I’m just gonna wait and try to be optimistic.

QueenKuvira
joined Feb 27, 2016

Idk why I do this to myself the title literally says unrequited and here I am like maybe just maybe she has a shot between this and life with my brothers wife I’m all angest out.