Forum › Posts by Lazy Shrine Maiden

Lazy Shrine Maiden
Crop
joined Feb 27, 2016

All Hail Empress Her Majesty officially ended in u17.com

i shall make no spoiler

But it has more chapters than the 68 translated to English so far, right?

there is some think like 191 chapters so plenty left to go

Lazy Shrine Maiden
Crop
joined Feb 27, 2016

she's not a stalking him it's just deep love

Lazy Shrine Maiden
Crop
joined Feb 27, 2016

having forced my self to read this to the end i think it would of bin better if when Sora found out why this game was crated she went on a killing spree taking out all the student council Tsuki and all the Iwahijiri fan boys.

but on a serious note you get to see the student council guys sort of showing remorse for what thay did but what happens with the rest of the male students? did the student council make a public announcement the next morning with some think like this (to all the boys in the school the last 3 years or so where just a messed up game and form now on you must not physically mentally of sexually abuse any of the girls now and you must show remorse for what you did oki and to all the girls who where beaten raped and mentally and physically scared for life it's oki now but dont for get to say your sorry to the boys cus it's not really there fault thay did them things to you oki)

and i cant help but feel that if the young EL got some psychiatric help for the young Tsuki when he saw what was going on with her and her father and tolled his own father to stop being a pussy and man up and tell the followers of Iwahijiri (hay guys i really like girls and dont think thay should be treated like crap unlike you caveman brained morons) this would of bin a better read some how.

last edited at Feb 27, 2016 9:27PM

Lazy Shrine Maiden
Crop
joined Feb 27, 2016

i think from chapter 2 it needs a what the fuck am I reading? tag