Forum › Posts by TeddiBurr

TeddiBurr
Tumblr_pahh0rib4r1w7otpio1_640
joined Jan 27, 2016

im still trying to find a certain anime that i can recall only in bits and pieces and its driving me insane cuz i wanna rewatch it
maybe it was a manga
im so angry cuz i remember it so vaguely and my mom even remembers me telling her about it but we cant come up with a name.
it was set in all girl dorms. the new girl was the typical shoujo and she had to dorm across the hall or something from a cold upper classman who was being forced to get married. they both got feelings for each other or something to that degree but got into a fight about something stupid so the younger one kinda ran away or smthing to different dorms or a friends house because it was too painful to be around her senpai but when she came home the senpai ran down and hugged her tight in the stair well...
that was like, near the end of the series i think because the other people were just like 'so ya finally made up? about time'
and im worried i might have made this series up...it was in the old style of like, strawberry panic/maria sama kinda look
the older girl had long black hair and the younger girl wore pigtails i think... she had lighter hair though i remember that.

Not an exact match with your description, but is it Gokujo Drops?

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/gokujou_drops

YES!!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH
i was prob mixing it up with the other's while trying to picture it...
aaa that's a load off my mind thank you again

TeddiBurr
joined Jan 27, 2016

im still trying to find a certain anime that i can recall only in bits and pieces and its driving me insane cuz i wanna rewatch it
maybe it was a manga
im so angry cuz i remember it so vaguely and my mom even remembers me telling her about it but we cant come up with a name.
it was set in all girl dorms. the new girl was the typical shoujo and she had to dorm across the hall or something from a cold upper classman who was being forced to get married. they both got feelings for each other or something to that degree but got into a fight about something stupid so the younger one kinda ran away or smthing to different dorms or a friends house because it was too painful to be around her senpai but when she came home the senpai ran down and hugged her tight in the stair well...
that was like, near the end of the series i think because the other people were just like 'so ya finally made up? about time'
and im worried i might have made this series up...it was in the old style of like, strawberry panic/maria sama kinda look
the older girl had long black hair and the younger girl wore pigtails i think... she had lighter hair though i remember that.

joined Jan 27, 2016

Pretty sure this is Eri x Umi, not Eri x Nozomi