Forum › Posts by MGRex

MGRex
joined Dec 19, 2015

It looks like many of the reply/comment/whatever the hell this is about the author. is it really common here?

And please for the love of god, just make this manga based on anime but with some more twist (I mean the same basic on the ending) Because after seeing Ginko remembering her past and like SUDDEN change on attitude, i lost faith on her.

Still, waiting for the end if it's different from anime.

I don't get what you're complaining about.

I'm pretty sure it will end with Ginko and Kureha together. Whether it will be in reality or in some fantasy paradise that remains to be seen.

Well, thanks for the comment though. What i'm saying that although Yuri Kuma Arashi has manga and anime, i saw the prologue and it's COMPLETELLY different with it's anime counterpart.

I'm not really complaining at all. It's just not my preference when the main characters who first is a good person turned bad in personality .Like what happened between Ginko and Kureha, Ginko is the (maybe) first person in her school who always acknowledged about Kureha's presence. But when she remembered her past and decided to give up her love, that's the part i don't like. Ginko became a different person from when we first met her until chapter 10-12 happened. And her personality turned upside down. From normal, happy high school girl turned to cold person.

In short: i just doesn't like immediate character change, especially good to bad.

MGRex
joined Dec 19, 2015

It looks like many of the reply/comment/whatever the hell this is about the author. is it really common here?

And please for the love of god, just make this manga based on anime but with some more twist (I mean the same basic on the ending) Because after seeing Ginko remembering her past and like SUDDEN change on attitude, i lost faith on her.

Still, waiting for the end if it's different from anime.